Tranquility~ Calm before the storm..

Clouds come floating into my life from other days no longer to shed rain or usher storm but to give colour to my sunset sky. .

Wang Yibo
(April, 2018)

🦁🌹💙♥️💙♥️💙♥️🌹🐰

Yibo's POV~🦁

If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time. And a living faith will last in the midst of the blackest storm.
             I was spending my days like a blissful dream, i was happy with my life. I made good friends here, and specially in company of my zhan.. life seems perfect. On 28 th April both xiaozhan and I announced on weibo about our joining as lead actors on the untamed (CQL).

Training was completed, so everyone left for their individual pre-assigned work as from next week, official CQL (the Untamed) shooting will start

Training was completed, so everyone left for their individual pre-assigned work as from next week, official CQL (the Untamed) shooting will start. I was busy on produce 101 shooting, dance practice and training my team. While Zhan was busy shooting for his new drama joy of life. We both talked and chatted every night and whenever we had time. As just few days were left for official start of CQL shooting, a big Strom suddenly came in my life.

After my weibo announcement about CQL. Every body started critisizing me about staring in a BL drama, many of fans back lashed me. Overnight i lost one third of my fans, fan's started bad mouthing my decision and haters adding oil leads a complete turmoil in my life. Many of endorsement companies stopped our cooperation in fear involving their products. Fans started constantly back lashing and urging me to back-out from BL drama. After seeing all these my company also started to pressuring me to drop this project.

Seeing all these my parents and friends also suggested me drop out from the Untamed.

Things were going to complete downhill...Zhan was so worried about it. He also suggested me to back out...he started reasoning me...how all these were harming me and my career....how this drama might not make clearing in censorship.. it might even be banned .. how few BL actors were banned to work together..

But how could I back out...I tried so hard for this role..it was my lifetime opportunity...and  actually my only opportunity to act together with love of my life as his romantic partner...and  while preparing for audition..i already read the novel had many intimate scenes...I would absolutely not allow Zhan to do all those intimate scenes with some other guy...and I believe in fate..it might be possible, this drama to succeed and becoming a turning point big our lives.

I tried to reason with Zhan.. but he was not listening at all. I was so angry and disappointed with him. Why he was not trying to understand my point. I knew whatever he was saying was for my good. But I was not going to back out. I was ready to face any thing, I just wanted support from him. Last night also we quarreled. He was yelling at me, he even threatened me if I harm my career for him..he would break up with me... This was first time he yelled at me.