- First Day -

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Bee-.

---

     He looked at the time. The clock read 6:00 AM. Rubbing his eyes, the man got up from his bed. Dressed in only his boxers, Kakyoin Noriaki, birthdate of July/28 1989 (the date the first book of part 3 was released) age 17.

     Kakyoin headed to his dresser and got his clothes. A white cuffed t-shirt with laced flowers on the sleeves and brown loose pants, rolled at the bottom. He grabbed everything he needed, then walking towards to his door to grab his white scarf. He, slowly put on his black leather shoes and walked out the door, onto the street.

     Time for his first day at work.

-Kakyoin's POV-

     It really is a nice day today. The clouds are sparse, letting the sun shine through them. There's a slight breeze, making it the perfect weather.

Right as I got to the bus stop, I saw it appear at the tunnel, a little far from where I'm standing. 

     I'm really tired. Do I really have to wake up at six every morning? It seems like a bit much, for a flower shop. But then again, it's my first day, so I should get into habit.

     I sat down at the bus stop's station, relaxing my legs. Looking back to the bus, I saw it was coming close. But then next to it, I saw someone running. They had tall white hair, getting a bit messy from running. He was wearing.. the same outfit as me? Without the scarf, though. That's my signature thing. I guess he works at the shop, too.

     He stopped near me as the bus slowed down.

"Puff.. puff..." I heard.

"Hello," I said, getting up from the chair, "You work at the flower shop on Jingumae, too?"

"Oh..! Yes, I do. My name's Polnareff.."

"Noriaki Kakyoin. You can call me Kakyoin, though," I asserted, in response.

"Shall we get on the bus then, Kakyoin?" he suggested. I nodded, walking into the bus. After showing the driver my bus pass, I sat down in an empty seat, immediately staring out the window. Polnareff sat down next to me, and we talked about how we wanted our first day to be, and other things.

-Timeskip, Third Person-

     The two new recruits arrived at the "Beautiful Blossoms" flower shop.

--

     Polnareff walked in, alongside Kakyoin, to be greeted immediately by the owner, Joseph Joestar.

"Hello, Polnareff and Kakyoin," he said loudly, grinning. Another man came out from the backroom. His tag read, "Avdol". Joseph seemed to notice the awkward silence, and exclaimed, "This is Avdol! He's helped since this place started existing! Could you show them around?"

"Of course, Mr. Joestar," Avdol answered. He motioned for them to follow him to the backroom.

Inside the room, there were two white comfy-looking couches, with a small, birch wood coffee table in the middle. Around the room, there were small decorations, like hanging pots, shelves with photo frames and other beautiful plants. 

"This is the lounge room," Avdol said, "This is where you can stay if you're early." He pointed to a door on the right, behind a cactus. 

"That is the bathroom," he pointed to the door to the left, next to a shelf with flowers on it, "That is the dressing room."