- Incident -

- Kakyoin's POV -

Beep!
Bee-!

Agh... That's so annoying...
I got up from bed, hair messy.
'Man... my head hurts. I really need a shower to wake me up.'
I took off my pajamas and ran the hot water from the shower head, hand under the water. Once it finally got warm enough, I got into the shower. I grabbed two pumps of soap and three of conditioner and rubbed it into my hair. While waiting for it to work, I picked a body wash to use.
'Hmm... yesterday I did lavender and jasmine. Should I do honey vanilla? I think I'll do cherry blossom.'
I took some body soap and rubbed it into my hands. I put the soap on my body and began washing out my hair.

After the shower, I dried my hair and brushed it out.
'Peerrrfect~!'
I put on my work outfit and grabbed all of my stuff again, walking out the door.

I met Polnareff at the bus station again, but today it wasn't just him who was there. Jotaro was there, too. Him and Polnareff were talking about places they've been. I sat down next to Jotaro.
"Wow! You've really been everywhere, huh," Polnareff exclaimed.
"Yeah. I had to travel through all of those places to get medicine for my mom. Egypt had the medicine we needed, and it was the closest place that had it," Jotaro explained, "But that isn't everywhere."
"You've been to Egypt," I asked curiously.
"Oh, hi. I didn't notice you sat down. I have been to Egypt."
"He's literally traveled on water, in air and in water! Isn't that wacky?!" Polnareff grinned widely.
"W-wow. I could never do that. I've been to Egypt, but I flew straight there," I breathed.

- Jotaro's POV -

"So, Jotaro," he looked at me, I returned the gaze, "How come you're at the bus stop?"
"Oh. I had lost my bus pass a few days ago, and my mom found it. She insisted I use it, since she's all about stopping pollution," I explained.
What I didn't include was that I live about two blocks away from here. I just came here because Kakyoin comes here. There are plenty of other bus stops near my place, but I guess I was too excited to wait until I got to the shop.
"Alright," he finished. The bus pulled up and I rose from the shaded bench, and trailed behind Kakyoin and Polnareff. Polnareff whispered something to Kakyoin, and Kakyoin jumped. His face turned a bit red, and he shuddered. Polnareff smirked slyly and thumbed-up Kakyoin. Polnareff told the driver their destination and began to move towards the seats. I got onto the bus, looking for an empty seat. Once I saw one in the back, I pointed it out to Kakyoin.
"There's an empty seat back there."
"Oh, yeah."
The seats hold two people each, so the seat across from the empty one was taken by someone. The two seats face each other, with a pole on the left or right side of the seat, to hold on to.
Polnareff sat in the single empty seat, across from an old lady, and Kakyoin and I sat across from each other. The bus doors closed and the bus started moving, Kakyoin leaning forward a bit from the sudden motion. We hit a few bumps now and then, Kakyoin bouncing in his seat a bit.
Why am I thinking about Kakyoin's motions on the seat?
I looked up at Kakyoin to start a small conversation, but he was already looking at me, a bead of sweat rolling down his face.
"Are you okay," I asked.
"Yeah. It's just that you've been.. s-staring at me ever since the bus started moving. It just felt weird," he stammered.
"Oh,"
'Shit... that must've made him seriously uncomfortable! Ah, what am I going to do now? He probably thinks I'm weird now.'
"Sorry about that. I was deep in thought. I don't know what type of flowers to get today."
"Well, who are they for?"
'Think of something, quick.'
"Oh, I want to get some nice flowers for somebody I've been interested in recently..."
"Ah! That narrows it down a bit. Describe them."
'Ah shit, here we go.'
"Well... they're shorter than me, and they always help when ever I need it. They know how to make me smile and even know what I would like. Even if it's something I haven't tried. They're a very caring and sweet person and have the prettiest eyes and smile."
'Please don't ask about the eye color and hair color.'
"I know just the thing! But I'm not going to tell you yet. You'll see when we get to the shop!"
"Alright."

- No One's POV -

     The bus screeched to an unexpected halt, bouncing on the road. Polnareff held tight to the pole while making sure the old lady was secure. Jotaro's weight kept him slightly on the seat, but the sudden stop made his back arch over the chair a little bit. Since Kakyoin is lightweight for a male, he was flung out of the seat and thrown onto Jotaro....'s chest.
     The side of Kakyoin's face was pressed onto Jotaro, his arms instinctively stopping himself from falling. Jotaro held on to the pole with one hand, the other pressing against the bus' wall. Jotaro's head hit the pole. This all happened in a split second.

- Kakyoin's POV -

     Once the bus regained control, screams of panic and kids crying could be heard from around the bus. Jotaro clenched his teeth, rubbing his head, "Ow.."
     I rubbed neck, "Ah.. my face hurts. My neck is sore..."
I tried to recall what just happened but couldn't.
I looked up at Jotaro... Looked up? I was sitting on the ground, in front of my seat, "Huh..?" My face went red. 'What am I doing on the floor?!'
"You okay, Jotaro?"
"Hhh... yeah. I just hit my head on the pole," he assured breathily.
"Oh, alright," I got up and sat back down in my seat, still rubbing my neck.
"What about you? You're rubbing your neck. Is it hurt?"
"H-huh? Yeah a little bit. I think I hit my cheek on something though."
"Let me see it."
     He leaned forward, "Turn your head."
I turned my head to the left.
"Your face is a little scratched up. Let me get my ointment.."
He reached into his bag and pulled out a small bottle. He put some of the ointment on his hand and rubbed it on the right side of my face. I could see myself in his eyes. The part of my face he was putting the medicine on was barely scratched. It was just a little red.
I felt my face heat up from his touch. I shuddered. He looked into my eyes for a few seconds. But it felt like hours. His hand was warm and soft.
His hand pulled away from my face, and he leaned back into his chair, pulling the brim of his hat down.
I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to the left.
Polnareff was smirking, "Ssoooo... maybe you were lucky that a raccoon tried to cross the road."
"Wh-what? Polnareff," my face turned cherry red. Polnareff was, trying, to wiggle his eyebrows playfully.
"I'm gonna get you at lunch break," I seethed.
"What if you can't," Polnareff stopped trying to do the eyebrow thing, and just raised one eyebrow.
My face turned redder, "Polnareff! Stop being weird..!"
     He just snickered. I pursed my lips together, turning to the window. Out of the corner of my eye, I swear I saw Jotaro smiling, holding in a laugh.

The bus slowly came to a stop at the flower shop. Polnareff waved goodbye to the old lady, smiling. Jotaro and I got up and followed behind Polnareff out of the bus.
"So, when you said you were good with the ladies," Jotaro said, "I didn't know you meant old ladies."
Jotaro smiled slyly after the remark.
Polnareff's eyes widened, "That's not funny! She started talking to me, so being the gentleman I am, I conversed with her."
I just sat there, stifling a laugh. Polnareff walked into the building, greeting Avdol. I greeted him as well. Polnareff sat down on the chair behind the counter. Mr. Joestar came from the back room, hearing the sound of the bell. He scanned the room, before looking at Jotaro.
"My lovely grandson is here to see me!"
Jotaro mumbled, "Good grief..."
'Grandson? What?! -'
     Mr. Joestar ran up to Jotaro and hugged him tightly. I could hear Jotaro seethe through his teeth, "I'm not here to see you, Jiji."

(1451 Words)