- The Way Home -

- Kakyoin's POV -

I blushed a little, thoughts racing through my head. 'Was eating with just him like a date?' or 'Why was he staring at me like that?' "Kakyoin, are you alright?"
"H-Huh? Oh, yes.. I'm fine,"
'He, was asking me if I'm okay? He looks like someone all the girls at school would die for!'
I tried to make a good looking smile, but it ended up looking like I ate a friend's cooking, and I didn't want to be rude.
It looked almost forced.
I looked at his face for a little bit longer, before turning away, blushing.
'Stop acting like a school girl! Don't make him get the wrong idea.'
I peeked over at him, not moving my head, to check if he was still looking at me. He was facing ahead.
I studied his beautiful- I mean... face.
His eyes were a beautiful shade of sea green. His face defined, yet eyelashes delicate. His jawline was defined, as his face. But his lips. His lips. They looked so soft, and lush. I almost.. I-...
'Really... I really want to kiss them."
"W-wha-?"
I turned my head to face Jotaro. He was looking at me with a confused face, "Did you say something, Kakyoin?"
Sh-shit!! Did I say that out loud! Oh god.
"I-I didn't. Sometimes I say random things when I'm nervous."
"Hm," Jotaro looked forward.
I looked to the right. It was the bus stop I was at this morning.
"Here."
He looked at me, "Huh?"
"You can drop me off here. My home is about 3 houses down," I smiled at him.
"Oh alright," there was an awkward short silence.
"It's pretty dark though-.."
The street lamps turned on, lighting up the almost pitch black area.
"You said something about it being dark?"
I snickered jokingly.
"Mmm.. I guess not," he smiled light-heartedly, "I'll see you later, Kakyoin."
"See you tomorrow."
'Please come tomorrow, I want to talk more.'
He looked at me and thought for a bit.
"Stay safe."
I waved with a small smile.

- Jotaro's POV -

     He smiled and waved. I waved, still staring. The lights we're lit behind him, causing him to be a silhouette. The stars lit up the night, the moon also doing a great deal.
     The moon was perfectly positioned behind him. A full moon. The sky was a purplish-navy color, fading to black.
'Wow... He's.. beautiful. It's almost as nature is showing and telling me.'
'He's the one.'

- Kakyoin's POV -

     Jotaro walked away, leaving me staring.
'What is this feeling? This feeling in my stomach. It feels like my chest is about to burst...'
'Why is this man making me feel this way? I just met him...'
'Yet...'
'I want to stay with him.'
'I can't wait to see him again tomorrow...'

- Timeskip -

I entered my apartment, immediately dropping everything on the floor.
'So tired...'
I changed out of my clothes into striped pajamas, flopping onto my bed.
"Huff... what time is it..?"
I looked at my clock.
'E-eight seventeen?! I stayed out that late!?'
Well, I can't blame myself. Anybody would stare at Jotaro's face for that long.
Wait...
How long did it take us to get home again?
If we left the cafe at around seven-thirty... it took us about... forty five minutes to get home? What?!
It only took, like, five minutes to get the the cafe though. Did he get lost?

- Jotaro's POV -

I finally got home. I opened the door to my traditional Japanese home quietly, trying not to wake my mom. I went to my room, taking off my coat and hat. I switched my outfit to a tank top and my boxers, laying in bed. I'm really excited for tomorrow. I can't wait to see that boy again...

(636 words, not including the A/N!)
Hi everyone! Sorry for the shorter chapter. I haven't had much time to upload. But really? Two chapters in a day! Writing a fan fiction is truly exciting. Please stay tuned for more! I hope you enjoyed!