The Return

A/N: Hello and welcome to the first chapter of my original sequel to When the Blizzard Hits! I hope you enjoy this first chapter! Each chapter will be like an episode or episodes! Enjoy Fire vs. Ice!

Deep in the Alaskan wilderness, a dim light ignited the trees amid the blanket of darkness that the night had thrust upon them. It was coming from a house in the middle of the forest that had all its lights off except that of its basement.

A mysterious figure connected some cables to a power source that was connected to a computer. In the middle of the table laid a box.

It typed some code into the computer and the monitor glowed bright colors before dimming back down. The figure laughed in victory and pulled out a phone, dialed a number, and pressed it to its ear.

"Hey!" the figure greeted. "Yeah, it worked! Right, I'll bring it over tomorrow! See ya'!"

The figure turned on the light to reveal shining blue eyes and a head of long, blonde hair. She picked up the box on the table and before it was snapped shut, the viewer could clearly see six morphers with power discs and a green amulet with a matching power disc laying next to it.

Sofia Oliver snapped the lid shut, powered off the lights, and walked up the stairs.

Blue Bay Harbor

Tori Hanson walked down the stairs of her home to prepare herself breakfast before meeting Shane and Dustin and the Wind Ninja Academy. She was just preparing to eat her toast when a knock resonated on her front door. Confusion flashed in her eyes as she went to open the door.

"Sofia! What are you doing here?" Tori asked, beaming with excitement.

"I flew in last night! Don't tell the guys, except Cam because he already knows, I want to surprise them, especially Hunter," Sofia replied. The two females hugged.

"Okay, well, I'm heading to the academy now to meet Shane and Dustin. You want to come?" Tori suggested.

"I'm up for it," Sofia agreed. " Then I'm going to streak to the Thunder Academy and see Hunter."

"Cool, let's go," Tori said.

"What about your breakfast?" Sofia wondered.

"I'm not hungry anymore," Tori answered.

The girls walked out into the street and streaked to the Wind Ninja Academy.

Wind Ninja Academy

Shane Clarke and Dustin Brooks stood at the waterfall entrance in their sensei uniforms trimmed in red and yellow respectively.

"Where's Tori?" Dustin asked.

"She'll be here soon. She said that she has a surprise for us," Shane replied.

"Surprise? Hmm, wonder what it is," Dustin said.

Two streaks landed and when it cleared the boys saw Tori standing there with Sofia standing next to her.

"So, where's the surprise?" Dustin asked blankly.

"Right here," Tori pointed out Sofia.

Shane and Dustin's eyes brightened.

"Sofia!" they laughed.

"Yeah, it's me," Sofia answered as the boys sandwiched her in a hug. "Okay, you can let me go now!"

"Oops, sorry," Shane apologized as they released the former white ranger.

"Whew! Yeah, I flew in last night and got a hotel," Sofia explained.

"Oh, nice!" Dustin commented.