Fury of the Nymph

Summary: When Serios takes his final stand against the rangers, it's up to Tori to save the day.

"But...Master...give me one more chance," Serios pleaded.

"No, you've failed me enough," Diabolos roared.

"But-" Serios began to protest.

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT AND NEVER RETURN! If you do, then I will be forced to destroy you," Diabolos intervened.

"Y-yes, M-master," Serios cowered. The snake warrior slouched out of the throne room.

"I will have my revenge. And I know exactly who to get said revenge on. The power rangers," Serios growled, before disappearing in a shower of purple smoke.

Storm Chargers

Tori sat in the lounge, studying her books and sipping on a bottle of water. The normally cheery blue ranger had a gloomy look on her face.

Blake was at the front discussing business with Kelly, Dustin, and Sofia, while Hunter, Shane, and Jacob were doing repairs in the back.

"So, we need new motocross gloves, skateboard wheels, and wetsuits because, trust me, you do not want to surf without a wetsuit," Kelly listed. Sofia and Dustin nodded.

"We'll get right on it, Kel," Sofia said.

"What she said," Dustin agreed.

Blake glanced over at his girlfriend and noticed her pensive look.

"Uh, excuse me for a second," Blake interrupted.

"Sure," Kelly said.

Blake smiled and walked over to the lounge, while Kelly turned back to Dustin and Sofia.

"Hey, Tor. What's up?" Blake asked as he sat next to her.

"Nothing," Tori muttered.

"Tori, I know when something's bothering you," Blake drawled.

"No, seriously, I'm fine," Tori refuted.

"Tori," Blake urged.

"Okay, I guess I feel useless. And on top of that, I have a huge exam next Monday that I have to study for," Tori confessed.

"Tori, you are not useless. You're just as important as the rest of us," Blake chided.

"Shane's the leader, Dustin's the goofball, Hunter's the brooding bad boy, you're the cool ladies man, Cam's the tech guy, and Sofia and Jacob are aliens with amazing powers. What am I?" Tori replied dejectedly.

"You're the heart, Tor, you keep this team together. You're smart and beautiful. Don't take yourself for granted," Blake told her, as he cupped her cheek.

"He's right, Tori," Sofia chimed in, as she sat in front of them.

Blake slid his hand off Tori's cheek and they turned to see what the white ranger had to say.

"Tori, my element is ice, but ice isn't anything without water. Water is the most powerful force of nature, so in turn, you are quite possibly the most powerful member of our team," Sofia stated.

"No, that honor belongs to you and Jacob. You're the aliens," Tori denied.

"We are, but the power doesn't make the ranger. The heart of the person does. You have the power. You just have to believe in it and...yourself," Sofia countered, as she stood and walked away.

Blake kissed her cheek and followed the white ranger, leaving Tori to ponder what she had been told.

Later that night