Ancient Jewels Part 3

Summary: The Power Rangers return to Earth and are immediately forced to utilize their new powers.

Earth:

"What do you mean he's still alive?" Serios screamed.

"Shh..." Jacob shushed him so that Diabolos wouldn't burst in on them. "Those brats found the jewels and removed the curse."

"Uh-oh, you better not let our master find out or he's going to be mad," Serios sang mockingly.

"Yeah, you'd like that- wouldn't you?" Jacob growled at his nemesis.

"Haha, yes... I would," Serios cackled crazily, walking around the black ranger and out the door.

Jacob watched as the snake warrior retreated and scowled at his back.

Lythios (early morning. Say 3?):

Tori's eyes snapped open and she sat up. Everybody was in place, sleeping peacefully. It was still very dark outside. Tori then reached her hand out to the navy sleeping bag and found it empty.

"Oh, Blake. What have I done to you?" Tori whispered, she climbed out of the sleeping bag and exited the cave.

She saw Blake's lean silhouette laying stiff on the ground, feigning sleep.

"Blake? I know you're up," Tori spoke up.

"What do you want?" Blake asked sleepily.

Tori sat next to him and Blake immediately sat up.

"I want to talk," Tori replied.

"About what? How I lied to you? I don't need anymore reminders so just back off, Tori," Blake snapped.

Tori looked at the navy ranger and brushed her fingers against his cheek. Her heart fell into her stomach when she saw him flinch at her touch. "Oh, Blake. I'm so sorry that I hurt you."

"Not sorry enough not to do it," Blake retorted, not looking at her.

"Blake, I mean it. I want to be with you," Tori said. Blake turned his head then.

"Why? You're just going to push me away when things get tough," Blake hissed sadly.

"No, Blake, no more pushing away. I promise," Tori assured him, cracking a smile.

Blake's dark eyes softened as he leaned in. Tori leaned in as well and their lips met in the middle. Blake put his hand on her back and wove the other into her long, flaxen locks. Tori placed both palms on his cheeks.

They stayed like that until Tori felt Blake shiver. She parted first and looked at Blake who was shivering from the cold.

"Blake, come on. You're freezing. We have to get you inside," Tori said, standing and tugging his arm.

Blake opened his mouth to reply but Tori beat him to the punch.

"And no arguments."

Blake reluctantly stood and let Tori drag him into the cavern and sit him down on his navy sleeping bag.

"This is comfy," Blake replied tiredly, already succumbing to sleep as he put the bag over his body and laid his head on the pillow.

Soon enough, Blake was snoring softly. Tori smiled at her newly restored boyfriend and followed him into dreamland.

4 hours later

Sofia cracked her eyes open and found that it was already light outside.

She felt a strong arm thrown over her waist and hot breath on her neck. She glanced down at Hunter who rested his blonde head on her chest. Their positions had been reversed when they had fallen asleep, but she had felt the need to comfort him after he had started awake from a nightmare an hour earlier.