in which i hype up sophmore year

1. AP WORLD LETS GO BB
spencer is like my favorite history teacher EVER!! HuG was so fun with her and i'm sure that same energy will transcend into world as long as we have the gaycons and the uber smart people.

2. SYMPHONY BB AHHHHHHHH
let's goooooooo perseus my dream piece. plus, more work with scales!!! and better people. symphony has such a chill vibe, it's gonna be awesome!

3. i can drive second semester????????
idk but it'll be nice to drive early to school and pick up dutch every now and then lol.

4. maybe going to primavera online hs!??
idk, that's up for debate but it'll either primavera or hybrid learning.

5. NO ENGLISHHHH
since i'm taking english now, i won't take english until my junior year! yay!

6. ALL REGION YALL
i'm so hyped for auditions now! i know what the process is, the excerpts, and almost all of my scales. plus me being in symphony will really give me a boost with pushing myself in a regular class setting so that should translate to my excerpts. also, working on my solo for all state rn. the moldau. remember how like two years ago i played themes of the moldau for evys chamber?? well one of the excerpts is from THE ACTUAL MOLDAU!!!!! LIKE THE CONDUCTOR GAVE US A SPEECH ABT HOW HE LOVES THE MOLDAU AND HOW WR SHOULD APPRECIATE THE WAYERED DOWN VERSION AND THE REAL VERSION!!!!! NOW I WILL BE ABLE TO SAY THWT I PLAYED BOTH!!!! BY THE END OF MY HS CAREER!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!

7. CLeAr SkiN
maybe. my face is already loads clearer from fabior, it's just rlly peeling and red still. but that should go away in a few days.

8. not for sophomore year but....
BIG HUGE SHOUTOUT TO MY FAV MATH TEACHER!!! YOU MADE GEOMETRY SO FUN AND EASY!!! LITERALLY YOURE SO NICE AND CHILL! HE LITERALLY BENT HIS OWN RETAKE RULES FOR ME! his policy on retakes is that you either retake the whole test or you keep your score. HE LET ME ONLY RETAKE THE BACK SIDE WHICH I TOTALLY MISSED BC I WAS SICK BUT I HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL BC I HAD A LAB PRACTICAL, GEOMETRY TEST, ENFLISH QUIZ, AND ORCHESTRA SOLO AUDITION (got the solo for festival haha)!!!! BUT YEAH. GONNA MISS YOU MR. U. UR A REAL ONE!

9. easy classes??????
like spanish 1, easy. the accent should come back super easily.
algebra 2, now with my confidence back, it shouldn't be too terribly hard.
hbs, my teacher already knows my name! hopefully! she called me "freshman" bc i needed bleach to clean up the cow eye station. she asked for my name and 🥺🤧.
ap world, not the easiest class but i know the vibe and the teacher so it should be v fun.
symphony!! no words needed.

10. honestly sophomore year is the most chill year. like, freshman junior and senior year are all v important and sophomore year is just meh. super excited to go back to school!