Pharoah's queen

Like five thousand years ago for Ninjago history and the whole city looks like something out of a Egypt city

A loud gong went off and the people of the sea of sand parted. Coming through on a chariot was the pharaoh himself. He whips the horses to go faster as he smiles at his peoples cheers. He went to the peasants area of his kingdom. Not to help the poor, but to punish the peasants for not paying the taxes.

When he got their all the peasants bowed down and trembled at the Pharaoh's presence. He was a very well built man with a chiseled chin, tanned skin from the hot sun though not as tanned as those beneath him who worked and slaved away outside. His eyes were a piercing violet with golden rims and he wore the finest purple silks. As the chariot stopped he orders the guards. "Bring me the family who dares defy me," The pharaoh orders them. The guards swarmed through the scared crowd who screams and runs. Soon they brought out three people. A couple and their child a boy with a well built, but malnourished figure with brown locks that fell down to his shoulders that were golden in the sun. He wore simple peasant clothing and no shoes keeping his head down, but fought against the guards holding him.

"Why did you not pay my taxes?" The pharaoh asks in a booming voice. "We have no money and you have all of the sea of sand you can spare a few coins," The father sneers. The pharaoh's nostrils flared at the disrespect. "We have nothing to give please spare us," the mother begs. The pharaoh loosens up a little enjoying the begging then turns to the boy. The pharaoh looked closer at his features seeing his golden amber eyes that were unusual and unique with a scar across his right eye that made him prettier in the pharaoh's few he smiles. For a peasant he was pretty and worthy to the pharaoh.

"And who are you?" The Pharaoh asks with a leering gaze at the boy. The boy looks up and the pharaoh guessed he was around late teens at least a decade younger than the pharaoh himself. "I'm Abrax your majesty," the boy introduces. "Hmm guards bring me the boy," the pharaoh orders. The parents scream and try to get to their child as he was dragged over to the pharaoh himself. The pharaoh smiles as he got a better look at the boy. "Don't hurt my parents please do whatever you want to me just leave my parents," Abrax pleads. The Pharaoh smiles and waved his guards off. He vaguely was aware of the people watching and he wanted them to be watching. The pharaoh weaved a hand around Abrax's waist and pulled him close so their bodies were together.

"I'll be taking the boy," The pharaoh announces. "What?! No!" The father and mother screamed. "Kill the parents," the guard orders. "No! Please no!" Abrax screams tears down his face as he turned his head in time to see his parents have swords go through their stomachs. The entire crowd screams and children cry as their mothers held them close. Among it Abrax heard both his parents say. "We love you," Before dying before his eyes.

Abrax cries and punched the pharaoh in the chest before having both his hands grabbed and he met the cold eyes of the pharaoh. "Your too pretty to be crying. You shall be my queen," the pharaoh said. Abrax was horrified. "No! I will never love you for what you have done," Abrax yells at the pharaoh. "I can always kill the rest of these street rats," The pharaoh suggests and the people all scream. "No," Abrax said. "Then stop fighting me and be my queen," the pharaoh orders. Abrax goes limp in the pharaoh's hold and nodded his head in agreement. The pharaoh smiles and whipped his horses and they neighed leaving with Abrax held close in the pharaoh's hold.

They went all the way to the palace and stopped the chariot outside the gates. He took the boy who hadn't stopped crying and brought him to the throne room. He addressed his royal court who was curious as to why the boy had been brought. "This boy shall be my love for all of time and after. No one, but me shall touch him," the pharaoh announces. The court looked the boy up and down not seeing anything special, but didn't dare argue with him. No one dare defied the pharaoh unless wishing for torture and death. Abrax was escorted to the Pharaoh's room where slaves and servants were waiting for them. "Get him cleaned and ready," The Pharaoh orders and the servants nodded. "And no physical contact," The pharaoh orders and the servants flinched as they nodded. The pharaoh left as the servants ran Abrax a bath and cleaned him up before getting him dressed in a short gold and black Egyptian skirt. He also had almost his entire body painted in gold and intricate black body paint all over his arms, chest, legs, neck, back, and face. Though the face didn't have as much as the rest of his body only having the makeup most wealthy of the kingdom had. Abrax looked at his reflection and wanted to start crying again, but that would ruin the makeup and he feared the pharaoh's wrath. He hated on how his only clothing covered not much at all he may as well be naked.

"I am sorry for your suffering," a slave said. Abrax turned his head and saw a blond boy with emerald eyes and was clearly a over worked slave. Even so Abrax wished he was a slave not this. "It's not your fault," he said. "I wish I could help, but I'm just a slave sold by my parents," The slave said. "You talking to me is the best you can do to help," Abrax said. The slave smiled and the door opened and the pharaoh came inside and smiles with a not so subtle look over. "Perfect now I'll know if anyone, but me has touched you," The pharaoh said as he took his new queens hand. "Now come my queen," the pharaoh said dragging the poor boy away who casted one last glance at the servant before leaving.

A few years passed and Abrax hated his life he was nothing more than a treasure for the royal court to gawk at and he hated the itchy paint on his body, but if he dared smug any of it his 'love' would go on a violent rampage. His only joy was when he talked to the slave who's name was Abubakar, but Abrax called him Abu for short and Abukakar liked that. He enjoys his presence and just talking to him in the mornings when he was to reapply the paint and do his hair in complicated braids. There was no denying that both did love each other, but neither could be together.

"I wish I was a peasant again some long for lavish while others long for simplicity," Abrax said next to the vanity after the pharaoh had left to deal with some royal duties after a night of 'fun'. "I may be a slave, but you are one with a title still a slave though," Abu said as he finished styling the hair. "I wish I could just do something to stop this," Abrax said looking at his lap. Just as his makeup was finished the pharaoh came in. "My love I wish to show you something," the pharaoh said. Abrax nodded and rose with nothing less than a glance at Abu he walks out with the pharaoh. The pharaoh had a hand wrapped around Abrax's waist and guided him to the balcony. Over the balcony was a army larger than anything Abrax has heard or seen of. Most of them looked like peasants freshly conscripted if anything else. "What is this my love?" Abrax asks through his terror. "You see my kingdom is full of so much wealth and riches that I should share it with the rest of Ninjago," The pharaoh said. "So your going to make a alliance?" Abrax asks. The pharaoh laughs and kisses Abrax's cheek. "No my queen I am going to share it by conquering Ninjago. All who don't bow down will be killed and their families slaves to be sold. With you by my side I will do just this," Pharaoh explains like it was simple. Abrax was horrified. "You already have everything what more do you need?" He demands. "I want all of Ninjago," the pharaoh replies simply. "I won't let you! Your a cruel king and I have never loved you and neither will the people once you throw them into a unnecessary war to feed your own greed," Abrax spat. The Pharaoh's nostrils flared and he slapped Abrax across the face. "You shall not talk to me that way. I will rage war and you can do nothing to stop it," The pharaoh said as Abrax held his face. Abrax ran back to his room where he was met with Abu.

One look at the queen and Abu knew something was not right. "What is wrong?" He asks. "The pharaoh wishes to rage war on all of Ninjago and wants me to be by his side as he does so," Abrax cries. Abu was shocked to hear this, but he had a plan he had been hatching for months. "Listen to me you want to leave right?" Abu asks. "With all my heart," Abrax answers. "Then do as I say I've been hatching a plan to leave with you and we're both leaving tonight," Abu said. Abrax was shocked but nodded his head.

Soon the two we're leaving out of a secret passage Abu had accidentally found. They left hand in hand away from the life they found hellish.

It was not long before the pharaoh discovered his queen was missing. The only one he genuinely loved and cared for, but it was far to late.

"My pharaoh are we still going to invade?" A guard asks. "No we are not invading until we find my love again. Even in death I will not stop searching once I have him in my arms again we shall conquer Ninjago," The pharaoh said and the guard nodded about to leave but was stopped. "Oh and as a punishment for loosing my queen your to be publicly executed guards!" The pharaoh yells as the guard was taken away screaming and kicking for his life.

"I will find you in this life or the next," The pharaoh vows.