Mysterious Mazes

Okay this is bad. Lloyd is out of commission while Hathor works her magic and Kai is stuck with Imhotep. The undead pharaoh tried many times to put him in clothing that basically left him naked and every time Kai kicked, screamed, and even bit the Pharaoh's finger off which was then reattached.

"You are so different from last time," Imhotep said in annoyance as Kai made sure that he was not out into any more of the clothing Imhotep had picked out for him. The most he had done was have the make up reapplied. "You hurt Lloyd and you will regret that," Kai promises. Imhotep hit his cheek bruising it and sending Kai crashing to the floor. "If it was not against Hathor's will I would discipline you through more forceful action," Imhotep said. Kai got back up standing tall and ignoring the sting of his cheek. "I am not just gonna stand back and let you hurt my friends," Kai said. "Ha what could a weakling like you do? All you are good for is being pretty," Imhotep said. Kai's nostrils flared and he kicked Imhotep into the wall. Imhotep had enough and snapped his fingers and chains wrapped around Kai keeping his arms pinned to his sides as he tried getting out of them Imhotep grabbed his chin.

"When this stupid set back is dealt with I think I'll just keep you in the bed. That's the only place you were ever good at," Imhotep said. "And the only place you belong is back in that coffin," Kai spat at him and smiles proud when he hit him right in the eye. "Why you little," Imhotep began when a loud gong was rung.

Suddenly the two are outside and Kai had his chains removed. He looked around and was relieved to find Lloyd okay standing by the others. He ran over and hugged him tight. "I'm so sorry this is all my fault," Kai apologizes sincerely. "Meh guess I should have listened when you said to leave because we would wake something up," Lloyd laughs and Kai did too. "Are you alright?" Kai asks. "Yeah Hathor healed me, but if I loose again then your stuck with that pharaoh butt face Imhotep," Lloyd said concerned. "Not to mention we get mummified alive," Jay said quite frankly. "I honestly prefer that over him," Kai said honestly. "Are you alright?" Lloyd asks Kai noticing the bruise forming on his cheek. "The Pharaoh is a complete and utter dick, but hey that is not even close to news," Kai said with a modest shrug.

Hathor clapped her hands sending out a small shock wave. "Now if we are done with that," she snapped her fingers and she and Kai were suddenly on a raised platform in golden chairs about fifteen feet off the ground. Kai hated being here next to the goddess because he felt like a trophy on display and with his skin currently golden it was a pretty accurate metaphor.

"Okay this is the trial of intelligence. You two will go through a maze and at nearly every turn you will find a wall of fire and a question. Get the right answer and the wall will go down. If you do not get it right then there will be a," Hathor the love goddess pauses and smirks dramatically. "Hold up," she said.

She blew a whistle and a maze appeared around Lloyd and Imhotep while the others were set on a different raised platform.

Lloyd and Imhotep started running around and soon Imhotep found himself at a fire wall with a question.

The question was written in Egyptian to Imhotep and was.

What is as big as the sky and small as a fly and is not owned by the one who bought it?

Imhotep did not use time to think and simply said confidentiality. "A slave," he said and behind him another wall of fire appeared trapping him. "Wrong! That wall will go down in about a minute and you can continue. If you try to get out it will be longer I can promise you that," Hathor calls to the undead pharaoh below from her chair lazily leaning back in it as she watched.

Lloyd meanwhile had found himself at his own fire wall. His question was written in Ninjagian simply for convenience and the questions really were more accurately riddles. The riddles definitely did test their intelligence. This riddle was.