Trial Of Justice

(Sorry for the long update)

Okay so now it is the trial of justices and well........let's just say it was definitely the weirdest and the second most tense of the trials since if Lloyd lost this they were doomed.

This trial though was kind of the weirdest. They were all in what seemed like a court room Egyptian style with Lloyd and Imhotep standing by two podiums. Hathor was at a judges podium with a judges hammer that was gold with wood around the top and bottom of the handle and had some hieroglyphics along it along with jewels around each side of the hammer and she banged it over dramatically. "Okay! Order in the court!" She yelled even though everyone was mostly just confused. She smiles and brought up a board saying the scores which had Imhotep and Lloyd's names on top. Though she had signed them with different names. Lloyd was

Tiny green boy

And Imhotep was

Undead dude

She points to the board with the hammer that had two points for Imhotep and only one for Lloyd and said. "Okay so Imhotep is ahead so if Lloyd looses again Imhotep wins the trials, but if Lloyd can just keep up the winning streak he will be fine. Now in this trial Lloyd and Imhotep will be getting criminal cases and if they can correctly sentence ten criminals then they win. If it's a tie I'll add a tie breaker. Now on with the!" She was about to bang her hammer when Zane and Jay spoke up.

"What does this have to do with love?" Zane asks. "Yeah, I see nothing love related here," Jay said from where they were all sitting in the chairs from behind. Hathor sent them a glare. "You try coming up with five trials Egyptian related. It is not easy," Hathor said the last part like a whiny toddler. "But you could have done better like only have three trials then it would still not be a tie breaker, or do some type of find the trophy thing, or have them answer questions on who knew him better, or," Jay starts listing off.

"If I give you my hammer will you shut up?" Hathor asks Jay so he would stop talking. The blue lightning ninja nodded to that like a excited child and in the next second he got to have the judges hammer and excitedly started banging it against the wood like a toddler with a squeaky toy hammer. It only took a few bangs before Nya took it from him and he whines like a baby reaching for it. "Jay no you can have it back later," Nya said with a warning glare and Jay crosses his arms pouting.

"Now on to the trial," Hathor said making a new hammer similar to the other one and banged that. "Alright! Now on with it," Hathor orders.

A case file appears at the desks Imhotep and Lloyd were sat at an they opened it to start reading it. "Oh and you all can go and chill till the trials over because this one is pretty boring. I really should have come up with something more exciting before making it official," Hathor mutters and sends the others to the spa room except for the two competitors. This was basically the file that they had each written differently so they could clearly understand it.

Lapis Duet

Age: four

Occupation: none

Crime: stealing the nobles jewels

They were not found at home, but noble's daughter said she saw her stealing them from her.

"Guilty I sentence death," Imhotep said quickly without thought. Lloyd put more thought into it. "Can I meet this little girl and the nobles daughter?" Lloyd asks. Hathor allows this while Imhotep scoffs at Lloyd. "I am a pharaoh you slave boy. I have sentence hundreds. You could not even tell the difference between a dessert flower and a cactus," Imhotep said. Lloyd was about to open his mouth and spit back some very choice words when Hathor slammed her hammer. "This is not turning into a battle of insults okay? Leave that to the lawyers," Hathor said and summoned the little girl and noble's daughter.