chapter five: corrupt

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
this chapter isn't finished yet but i wanted to
post something for you guys to know that i'm still continuing it. it'll be longer once i finish it.

i also want to explain one of the things mc can do with her quirk. she can, 'blink' to different places, basically like teleportation.

-

the next day you arrive at u.a. and see the same scene you saw in your vision. not wanting to deal with the annoying news reporters, you stop time. in the corner of your eye you spot a lone figure. turning around fully, you take in their appearance.

the figure is a man probably in his early twenties with light blue hair and crimson eyes. his skin is pale and littered with little scabs. he is also clad in all black clothes.

the aura he gives off makes you feel uneasy. quickly, you turn your back on him and walk past everyone to the main entrance with ease. once inside the building you unpause time.

after everyone arrives to homeroom, aizawa starts to speak, "decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys, i saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams' results." he turns to bakugou and continues, "bakugou, you're talented, but you need to learn how to work with others."

bakugou sighs and looks away mumbling, "yeah, whatever.."

"and (l/n), good job on strategizing, that's a good trait to have as a hero," aizawa praises. you reply with a soft, 'thank you' and aizawa resumes talking.

"lets get down to business, our first task will decide our future-"

"is it another quirk test!?"

"you need to pick a class representative."

everyone sighs in relief and you take this moment to bask in the silence. it didn't last long as they all yelled about wanting to be the class representative. eventually things calmed down and everyone decided to do votes.

in the end you somehow got six votes, izuku got three, and yaoyorozu got two votes. everyone else got zero votes. you were surprised by the results and felt very on the spot as you were ushered up to the front of the class.

"how did i get three votes!?" izuku exclaims.

"okay you idiots, who voted for them!?" bakugou shouts while standing up abruptly from his seat.

"what, did you honestly think that anyone was gonna vote for you?" sero says, striking a nerve in the hot headed blonde.

"alright, the class rep is (l/n), and our deputy is midoriya." aizawa declares. he returns to sulking behind the podium.

"really? it's not a mistake?" izuku inquires, still in disbelieve. the others settle into an agreement, content with the election results.

how did i get any votes? i don't even know most of them..

you honestly don't know how to feel. sure, you would get more recognization for being the class representative, but did you really want that?

if you weren't so good at hiding your emotions from others you'd be just like izuku, a nervous wreck. you sweep your eyes across the room, wondering who those six people were.

"why would anyone vote for me?" you questioned mostly to yourself but izuku heard you with him being so close.

"well..you're always so calm and your quirk would be useful in certain situations. you could really help the whole class. a-at least that's why i voted for you," izuku stutters out the last part with reddened cheeks.