Chapter 1

-Third-person POV-
" What are you doing Pen," aria said raising an eyebrow.

" What does it look like? EATING DUH!" Penelope said stuffing her mouth with pumpkin pasty

"Are you eating for 10? Geez, slow down would ya." Wanda said chuckling at her friend.

" Shut it would ya. I Love food" Penelope said taking a sip from her goblet.

" You're so weird for a HUFFLEPUFF" Aria sighed taking her eyes of Penelope and digging into her food.

"Reminder. You 2 are also Hufflepuff. And I like being me." Penelope shrugged.

Aria has always been the 'mature' one of the trio. She was the one they'd turn up to for any advice. She wasn't always a jolly person. But when with the 2/3 of the trio she can't help but grin wide.

She was as smart as a Ravenclaw. And as brave as a Gryffindor. The only drawback was that she was a Muggle-born. For which she was mocked by the Slytherins. But she couldn't care less.

- PENELOPE'S POV-
I gasped when I heard the loud noise.  I quickly snapped my head towards the source of the noise. It was from the Gryffindor table.

I rolled my eyes at the typical scene in front of me. Snape with yellow spiked hairs was shouting at the marauders.

OBVIOUSLY, the marauders did something to the poor bloke.

" I KNOW YOU 4 DID IT! CHANGE MY HAIR BACK TO NORMAL! NOW!" Snape bellowed.

"How about a no snivellus" James said with a smirk. Of course that dickhead had to open his fucking mouth.

" I HATE YOU ALL! FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART!" Snape shouted.

" Oh, dear snivellus. Trust me. The feelings mutual." Sirius said with a cocky smirk.

Oh, that poor kid.

Snape stormed towards the Slytherin table with tears of embarrassment. But I stopped him before he could reach it.

" Umm ... Snape," I called.

" What is it! Wanna make fun of me? Go on!" Snape turned towards me. The tears in his eyes made me soften my face.

I stood up without a word and stopped before him.
I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

God this is embarrassing.
I raised my wand and incanted a counterspell, and his hair changed back to normal.
" Better" I breathed out.

Before he could utter a word, I turned around and grabbed my bag, making my way towards the common room.

The attention was killing me.

- THIRD PERSONS POV-

Penelope incanted the counterspell and made her way to the common room.

"Thanks" Snape whispered.
" A lot"
But Penelope was already out of sight.
He turned around and walked to the Slytherin common room. Too embarrassed to have dinner.

Potter, black, Pettigrew, and lupin sat stunned.
No one, I repeat. No one ever dared to help a victim of marauders, let alone Snape. Except for lily of course.

I swear this gets better. keep reading. 

thanks for the 1k views. I didn't expect to get so many.

your author.

xoxo