CHAPTER-7

Previously....

Suddenly I hear the door creak open and roars of laughter. To be specific, the Laughter of the 4 annoying boys. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

⬛◼◻◾◽▪▫▫▪◽◾◻◼⬜

"My my who do we have here" 

I heard an annoying voice behind me. I sighed and turned my head to face the bunch of troublemakers

Potter pulled the seat beside me and made himself comfortable by placing his legs dramatically on the table.

Lupin sat on my other side while Sirius and peter decided to seat themselves across from us.

"Well? we are waiting for your reply Penelope" Potter said trying to sound smug.

wait... did he just call me by my name?

"Penelope? since when did u start calling her by the first name Prongs?" Sirius questioned raising an eyebrow, a smirk covering his face.

"You'll know soon Siri-boy," James said flicking his hand's mid-air.

What on earth is that supposed to mean......... 

"Miss Clearwater here's what you asked for" A tiny creature came up behind me with a plate full of pasta and coffee mug (lmao that's my weird food combination. don't judge)

"thank you Trickki," I said holding up the plate and mug while giving her a close-eyed smile.

it's awkward EATING WITH BOYS THAT TOO ALONE! THAT TOO THEY'RE ALL HOT!

calm down don't freak out. You can do this Pen. deep breathe dee-

"Hey, Penelope..." I heard someone call. I placed my food carefully on the table and took my previous seat. 

"Yes, Lupin?" 

"I was wondering if we could study together... " Lupin said scratching the back of his neck while his face flushed. 

"uh... ya-" I began before being rudely cut off by the "oh-I-am-loved-and-i-know-it-" ass.

"sorry Remus but she has study plans with me," James said patting my head. 

DON'T. FUCKING. TOUCH. MY. HAIRS.

I turned towards James and raised an eyebrow as if asking 

'We have plans?'

In return, he just kept on smiling. Creep.

"oh alright don't worry. I was just.. wondering.." Lupin said clearly embarrassed. 

"We could study on the weekends if you are free Lupin," I said.

"oh yes. That'd be great!"

"Woah Woah hold up! Isn't it Hogsmeade trip this weekend?" Sirius butted in giving a confused but cute look. WHY IS HE SO HOT! FUCK!

NOOOOO what am I thinking!

"Well... I rarely go on Hogsmeade trips. So it doesn't bother me much" I said shrugging.

"I could stay behind and we can study?" Lupin asked.

"sounds good to me" I smiled

"Perfect!" he grinned making me reciprocate the action.