Part 1

Harry was awoken by one of his foster dads, Cameron, shaking him. Harry had fallen asleep at about 4am on the windowsill, looking out at the fields and sunrise behind their new house. Harry's green eyes fluttered open as he looked around groggily to see Cameron with a kind smile and sympathetic look on his face.

"Couldn't sleep again?" Cameron asked. Harry shook his head while leaning against Cameron's shoulder. Cameron hugged the teen close and kissed the top of his head.

"Unfortunately, you can't sleep anymore. It's your first day at a new school and you need to get ready." Cameron told him. Harry huffed but stood up anyway, steadying himself with Cameron's shoulders when he nearly fell.

"Is Oli making breakfast?" Harry asked. Cameron nodded.

"Yep. He's making pancakes with chocolate sauce." Cameron told him while leading the teen over to his drawers and wardrobe to pick out clothes.

"Okay. What do you want to wear?" Cameron asked. Harry shrugged.

"Something comfy." Harry mumbled. Cameron nodded and began going through Harry's draws to pick out some clothes for the teen, knowing Harry was too tired to do much himself. Cameron got out: a pair of boxers, a binder, some socks, a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a baggy baby blue jumper that goes to about Harry's mid thigh. He handed the clothes to Harry, kissing the top of the boy's head before leaving so Harry could get dressed. Harry slid his pyjama trousers, boxers, t-shirt and sports bra off before redressing and making his way to the bathroom. He went to the toilet, washed his hands, brushed his teeth and sorted out his hair before going downstairs, finding Oliver at the stove making pancakes while Cameron was hugging the man from behind.

"Mornin'" Harry greeted, yawning. Oliver turned around briefly to look at Harry before going back to cooking.

"Good morning Haz. You sleep well?" Oli asked.

"No. I fell asleep on the windowsill again." Harry told him, moving to stand next to his foster dads at the stove.

"Why didn't you come to get one of us?" Oliver asked, ruffling Harry's hair. 

"Didn't wanna wake either of you. It makes me feel bad. Plus, you've got work today Oli."  Harry told them, leaning his head on Oliver's shoulder.

"It doesn't matter if one of us, or even both of us, have work the next day; if you can't sleep or you wake up from a nightmare, you come and get us." Oliver told him sternly. Harry groaned and turned his face so it was buried in the crook of Oli's neck. Oliver kissed the side of Harry's head.

"Promise me Hazza." Oliver told him, slightly using his alpha voice. Harry whimpered when Oliver used his alpha voice so Oliver wrapped him in a hug after turning off the stove.

"I'm sorry babes, I didn't mean to use my alpha voice. But I need you to promise me that you'll come and find at least one of us when you can't sleep." Oliver told him softly. Harry nodded, snuggling into the much taller man's chest.

"I pwomise Oli." Harry told him, his words slurred from when he began slipping when Oliver used his alpha voice. (Yes, Harry's a little...fight me.)

"Thank you baby. Do you think you should wear a pull up today maybe?" Oliver said. Harry nodded and let Oliver lead him back upstairs while Cameron plated up food. Oliver changed Harry into a pull up and put the teen's jeans back on before taking him back downstairs. They walked into the dining room where Cameron was already eating. Harry giggled and ran over to Cameron and sat down in the man's lap.

"Hey babes. You hungry?" Cameron asked. Harry nodded and let Cameron feed him cut up pieces of pancakes and chocolate sauce. Oliver sat down next to the pair and began eating his own food.

"I accidentally used my alpha voice on him and scared him into headspace." Oliver told him guiltily.

"I think it'll do him some good, let him relax before he gets thrown into a new school." Cameron replied. Oliver nodded and kissed Harry's cheek.

"Maybe you're right." Oliver said while running his hands through Harry's curly brown hair.

"Are we gonna pack him some pull ups for school or are we just gonna get him far enough out of headspace?" Cameron asked while putting another fork full of pancake into Harry's awaiting mouth.

"I think we should pack him some extra pull ups just to be on the safe side but we'll also pack him a pair of boxers incase he has P.E." Oliver replied. Cameron nodded while holding another fork of food up for Harry. But Harry turned away and just snuggled into Cameron's chest. Cameron put the fork down and stacked the plates up in the middle of the table. Oliver looked at his watch, seeing they only had 20 minutes to get Harry to school.

"Shit. We need to get him to school. Can you work on getting him out of little space while I pack his bag?" Oliver asked. Cameron nodded. Oliver went upstairs and grabbed Harry's backpack, putting the teen's books and pencil case in before putting in some pull ups and a pair of boxers. He zipped up the backpack and went back downstairs with Harry's phone in hand. Harry was out of little space but decided to keep the pull up on as a precaution. Harry was clinging onto Cameron for dear life. Oliver rubbed Harry's cheek with the pad of his thumb.

"What's wrong babes? Why you being all clingy?" Oliver asked gently.

"Scared." Harry murmured. Oliver pulled the small boy into a hug.

"Oh babes. Don't worry. If it all gets too much just call one of us and we'll come get you." Oliver told him. Harry nodded.

"Kay." Harry murmured. Oliver pulled away from the hug and handed Harry his phone and backpack.

"I've put some pull ups and a pair of boxers in there, okay?" Oliver told him. Harry nodded and looked into his bag to have a look. He closed his bag and allowed Oliver and Cameron to lead him out to the car. 

************

The drive to school was silent. Harry's leg kept on bouncing out of nervousness. Oliver got a job as an English teacher at Harry's new school and Cameron got a job at the shop nearby. However, Cameron didn't have to work that day so he was just dropping Oliver and Harry off. They parked in the car park and climbed out. Harry clutched his backpack to his chest and tried taking deep breaths to calm himself. Cameron walked up behind the small boy and put his hands on Harry's shoulders.

"It's gonna be okay bubs. You'll probably have Oli's class at some point today and you can go and see him for cuddles during break and lunch." Cameron told him, kissing the top of Harry's head. Oli nodded and grabbed one of Harry's hands. 

"I'll see you later kiddo. Have a great day." Cameron told him, turning to get back into the car.

"You're not gonna walk in with me?" Harry asked, sounding quite hurt.

"I can if you want babes. I just didn't think you'd want both of us to walk in with you." Cameron explained. Harry handed his bag to Oliver before holding out his other hand to Cameron with a pout. Cameron smiled and grabbed hold of the teen's hand, both of the men then leading Harry into the office through the front doors. Oliver signed in and waited behind to make sure Harry wouldn't have a nervous breakdown. Cameron stood with Harry at the desk, holding his hand tightly. The receptionist looked up, seeming quite annoyed. She was clearly an alpha who didn't particularly like children.

"What?" She asked, rather rudely. Harry looked down at his shoes, the rudeness in her tone reminded Harry of his mother and that was something he really didn't need today.

"This is Harry Styles. He needs his schedule." Cameron told her.

"I didn't ask you. I asked him." She sneered. Oliver decided it was time for him to step in before Cameron completely lost it with the woman.

"Well Harry doesn't talk to rude asshats like you so just hand over the fucking schedule!" Cameron shouted. 'Too late' Oliver thought. Cameron's yelling scared Harry and caused tears to well up in the omega's eyes. Oliver pulled Harry to his chest, rubbing soothing circles on the small of his back. At that moment, 4 muscled alphas burst through the door.