part 3

They got back to everyone else to see Zayn glaring at the receptionist while holding Harry's timetable and locker number.

"Why you glaring Zaynie?" Harry asked sweetly, taking one of Zayn's hands and swinging it in his own.

"It was a struggle to get you into Lou and Ni's classes is all baby. But don't worry, it's all been sorted out now." Zayn told him, planting a kiss on top of Harry's curls. Harry smiled and leaned into Zayn's side.

"Is this my timetable?" Harry asked, taking the paper out of Zayn's hand.

"Yep. Your timetable and your locker number. But don't worry about your timetable, just follow Louis and Niall." Zayn told him. Harry nodded but still looked at his timetable.

"What am I gonna do for P.E?" Harry asked when he realised he had it that day.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked.

"Well for 1, I don't have anything else to wear. 2, I'm trans. And 3, I'm wearing a pull up." Harry told them, whispering the last part.

"You can wear some of our clothes and get changed in my personal changing room. Did you bring underwear with you?" Liam replied. Harry nodded.

"Mk. What if people ask why I'm in your changing room?" Harry asked.

"Tell them I'm your mate. If they want to ask more questions, send 'em to me." Liam told him. Harry nodded again.

"Okay bubs, I've gotta go now. Be a good boy, don't get into trouble and if you want to talk to me at any point of the day, call me or go to Oli to call me. Okay?" Cameron said. Harry nodded and flung himself into Cameron's awaiting arms. They pulled away after a minute or so.

"If you need to slip, go to Oli. Do you have your paci?" Cameron asked. Harry nodded and showed his foster dad the paci in his pocket.

"Good." Cam said, ruffling Harry's hair.

"You get to class now and if anything happens, get Oli or one of your mates." Cameron told him, kissing Harry's forehead and smiling at him. Harry nodded and gave Cameron one last hug before he left.

"Okay my little prince, you ready to go to class?" Louis asked, holding a hand out for Harry. Harry smiled and grabbed a hold of Louis' hand.

"Okay. I've got to get to the P.E hall. Here's Hazza's bag. None of you get detention." Liam told his mates, giving each one a peck on the lips before disappearing into the halls.

"What do we have first?" Harry asked Niall curiously.

"Maths. And the teacher's very strict about time so we better get going. Hop up on my back babe." Niall told Harry, bending down so Harry could climb on. Harry giggled and hopped up onto Niall's back for a piggy back ride. Niall handed Louis Harry's bag before hoisting their tiny mate further up his back so he could hold on better. Harry wrapped his arms around Niall's neck and gently kissed his cheek. Niall turned his head to kiss Harry's cheek back.

"Okay, get moving you three. We'll see you at break." Zayn told them, gently slapping Niall and Louis' asses to get them moving. Louis squeaked while Niall just glared at the man.

"Really Zi? We have a baby present." Niall scolded.

"Hey! I'm not a baby at the moment." Harry grumbled.

"Are you wearing a pull up?" Niall asked. Harry nodded.

"And did you not just have to get changed out of a wet one?" Niall continued.

"Yeah." Harry sighed.

"And a few minutes ago, were you not sucking on a dummy?" Niall asked. Harry just whined in response and hid his face in Niall's neck.