nsfw alphabet: bakugou

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆
‣ bakugou x fem! reader

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
‣ cussing, sexual situations/smut (obviously), horrible writing, sexual content.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
lowercase intended + this is my first time writing anything nsfw so i apologize if it isn't good. if you have any character suggestions you can ask away.

a: aftercare
(what they're like after sex)

• you'd have the best treatment from him. nothing less. he wouldn't think he's the best significant other if he didn't take further steps to make sure you are okay.

• while you're lying on the bed, breathing heavily after both of your..activities, bakugou leaves to only return with a warm wash cloth to wipe away the mess pooling between your thighs. he picked up on your discomfort one day when you kept squirming in his arms.

• during the times he's a little rough and uses bondage, he'd look you over for any marks left from the fabric he used. if there were some marks left on your body he'd attend to it by gently massaging them and leaving butterfly kisses on them, mumbling a soft, 'sorry' for each mark he kisses.

b: body part
(their favourite body part of their partner's, their partner's favorite body part of theirs)

• bakugou loves your face. he loves how expressive you're, especially when he's roughly pounding into you, taking in your broken state. he enjoys your soft lips opened up and letting out sweet moans and whimpers.

• you love his hands. they're so big and rough and feel amazing against your skin. you love the feeling of them snaking up your body, slowly reaching your breasts and grazing them, the rough pads of his thumbs making your nipples turn into small peaks.

c: cum
(anything to do with cum basically)

• most of the time bakugou finishes inside of you. he enjoys his cum coating your insides and mixing with yours. he wants to mark you somewhere no one will ever see.

• he feels this sort of accomplishment when seeing both of your juices intermixed and spilling out of you.

d: dirty secret
(pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

• bakugou is into ddlg. he likes to be the dominant one in the relationship but not overbearing. when he came across ddlg he really wanted to learn more and possibly try it out. he was afraid of telling you this because he thought you would possibly find him weird.

• he regrets not telling you sooner though. you embraced it and even confessed being interested in it as well. your relationship with him became stronger when you both decided to experiment.

e: experience
(how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

• he isn't experienced as you may have thought. sense you're his first and he is your first, things are slow at first. both of you learn things about each other, what feels good, what doesn't, etc.

• he's a fast learner and it honestly surprises you how he isn't experienced. his thrusts became more steady and precise, hitting just the right spots that make you see stars and has you losing your breath.