little things: various! x reader - one

𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐆

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆(𝐒)
‣ various! x fem! reader

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄
‣ fluff, angst

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
‣ cussing, violence (minor), gore (minor),
sexual situations/smut (not in this chapter),
possible triggers, horrible writing, underage sex, sexual content, age differences, etc. (not in this chapter).

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
imagine all of your favorite characters
in bnha as cute little animals.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
lowercase intended + i plan for this
to be a small story but maybe i'll change
my mind if people really like it.

"where have you been?"

you look in the direction where the voice came from nervously. all the lights are off so it was hard to see the speaker. you close the door behind you and take a few steps in your house with slouched shoulders, knowing what will come next.

"i have been waiting for you for hours and you finally show up at 2 AM? why were you out so late?"

when the lights turn on you stagger back in surprise, not expecting him to be hovering over you.

"i'm sorry bakugou, they practically forced me to stay longer so i didn't have much of a choice," you explain.

"this is why i don't like you hanging out with them. they always hog you.." bakugou grumbles, still in discontent. he looks you over to catch anything off with your appearance and when finding none, his tense shoulders sag slightly.

"i'm sorry— i know. we can spend the whole day together tomorrow to make this up?" you hoped that will work. bakugou tends to hold a grudge over things like this.

he pretends to think about it for a few seconds even though his answer will be yes. "fine," he finally huffs out and turns his back on you to walk to your room with his tail wagging excitedly behind him.

you hold back a giggle and follow him.

"it's late. we should go to bed now."

-

"why do we have to go to the park?" bakugou complains for the third time on the walk to the park. he doesn't like the others who are the same species as him very much. they would take your attention away from him which doesn't sit right with him. of course, he'd never admit that.

"be—"

a pained bark sounds not too far from you both. you stop walking and look around to possibly find the source. hearing the bark again, you walk towards where you believe it's coming from with bakugou following you.

you enter the dingy dark alley that reeks of urine and other unpleasant smells to see nothing. rustling breaks the silence followed by a bark. you approach the trashcans cautiously.

behind them lies a small green haired dog with matted fur, struggling to stand. your heart clenches in your chest at the sight. the dog notices both of your presences and tries to cower behind one of the trashcans.

you raise your hands to show you mean no harm and tell him that you just want to help. he stops trying to hide, seeming to understand you. slowly, you reach for him and scoop him up in your arms as gentle as you could. his left leg seems to be broken.

he whines and squirms in your arms at the pain shooting up his leg at the slightest movements as you walk out of the alley.

"what do you think you are doing?" bakugou asks, eyeing the dog you had just saved.

"i'm going to bring him to the vet." at this, the dog whines and squirms even more in your hold. you look down at him and furrow your brows.

"you don't want to go to the vet?" you ask him. he nuzzles his face into your chest as a yes. you sigh quietly and decide to bring him to your home.

"are you really going to bring that..thing into our house? why are you listening to it?" bakugou gives you an incredulous look.

you ignore him and continue walking back to the house. bakugou grumbles something under his breath but follows you.