short s/o: midoriya

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆
‣ midoriya x fem! reader

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
‣ none

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
lowercase intended + if you have any character suggestions you can ask away.

• this baby isn't the tallest or the shortest in the class but he'd adore you even more for being short.

• tbh he would most likely admire you and your size more than once. he wouldn't be able to help himself! you're just too cute ~

• he would have an even stronger urge to protect you! he knows you have a strong quirk and can handle yourself,, but this baby still wants to protect you from any danger.

• that's why he'd train extra hard to control one for all. the more he trains, the better he'll be at using his quirk, which also means he can protect you better!

• he is pretty shy when it comes to pda or anything that involves affection tbh.

• if you give him a hug and nuzzle your face in his chest, he'll most likely combust. his face will be crimson and he'll take a minute to process just what is happening.

• deku: "w-why are you hugging me?"

• you: "just because? do you not want me to?"

• deku: "n-no i mean- i..i do want you to. this is nice."

• he'd have the urge to wrap his arms around you and hold you close to his chest but resist it. izuku is embarrassed with any affectionate acts mostly bcus it's all fairly new to him.

• he'd hold back on initiating certain acts bcus he is afraid it will annoy you/make you uncomfortable. (even if you both are in a relationship. he will still hold back bcus of that reason).

• this may sound weird but he likes to smell your hair, your scent calms him down and makes him less nervous.

• many forehead kisses because this pussy baby will be a lot shier with direct kisses on the lips. so forehead kisses are the way to go for him.

• he'd worry for you a lot and act like a mother hen. whenever you get a bit scratched up after a match/training he will constantly bombard you with questions and look you up and down.

• deku: "a-are you okay? that looked like it really hurt.."

• you: "i'm fine izuku, it doesn't hurt that much."

• deku: "are you sure? maybe we should go to the nurse just in case."

• he's a hypocrite. he would tell you to be careful and worry about you when you get a few bruises/scrapes but when he has broken bones he waves your worry off. very much a hypocrite.