Apologize

Cameron POV

11:50pm.

I pull away from Nash and smile tenderly at him, he's still staring at me with wide eyes.

" I don't understand, why are you here? Where are my parents?" He asks me noncommittally. A rush of guilt courses through me, I realize I treated him horribly today at school. He didn't deserve it but Sam has a way of saying things to make them seem like a good idea. He's the one that told me I should completely ignore Nash because what he did shouldn't be forgiven. But honestly the more and more I think about it, the more I think that Nash's version of the events are true. Plus he has Carter, Jack and even Matt to back up his side. They all spoke to me separately and tried to get me to talk to Nash but I didn't listen, I regret that now.

It sucks that it took him getting injured to make me realize how stupid I was being. I overreacted. I know Katrina is a bitch, I know this. Her trying to sabotage my relationship with Nash makes perfect sense to me now, how could I have been so stupid not to believe Nash? He would never, ever willingly kiss Katrina. Especially considering the fact that he's gay, not bisexual like I am. He literally doesn't even like girls, why the fuck would he kiss her?

I know now that the situation that happened was not his fault and I feel guilty for believing that he would ever do such a vile thing like cheat on me. I know how much Nash is in love with me, he shows it to me everyday.

Nash is looking at me expectantly and I realize I haven't answered him at all.

"I'm sorry, Nash." I tell him earnestly, my bottom lip trembling as I try to keep from crying. I can't imagine how Nash felt when I was blanking him. He must have been so devastated. He looks so vulnerable right now and I reach over and take his hands in mine. "I'm so fucking sorry for treating you that way. You didn't deserve it. I was so stupid not to listen to you or our friends. I don't even know how I could even believe that you would ever cheat on me and no less with Katrina. Your parents went home to sleep. I had to promise to stay here with you all night, which I did gladly, before they would leave. Just thought it would be better to for them to get some rest since you're getting the surgery tomorrow and they'll be here all day with you."

He pulls his hand from mine and my heart drops. Fuck, I screwed up so badly.

"You treated me so badly, Cameron." He says, staring at his hands. "I've never felt like that in my whole life. I was so embarrassed, Cam. I was so hurt."

"Look at me baby, I want to see those beautiful blue eyes," I murmur gently as I scoot my chair closer to his bed. He looks up at me and our eyes meet. I hold his hand firmly this time, not allowing him to pull away.

"I was a fucking idiot. I don't know what I was thinking. But I'm sorry and please let make it up to you," I plead with him. He stares at me for a while and then leans in and kisses me deeply. I feel so relieved, I don't know what I would have done if he didn't forgive me.

We're kissing with a sense of urgency, I've missed him so much. I've missed his lips, his kisses, his beautiful smile and those piercing blue eyes. Our lips move over one another and I slip my tongue in his mouth as he lies back on the bed and I slide onto the bed with him. He wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me even closer. We're lost in each other when I hear someone clear their throat. I immediately pull away and sit back on the chair, my face growing warm. Nash looks dazed for a moment and I love that my kisses do that to him. It's the same look that he had on his face after Katrina kissed him, but I misinterpreted it because he was drunk and that's why he seemed out of it.

"Sorry to interrupt," It's Nash's nurse. "I was just checking in on you and making sure everything's alright. How's your pain doing?"

Nash shrugs. "It's alright now..."