My little baby

Lukes POV

once Talia had asked Bella if she was ready to start I realized how hard she would have to think about this she got a break to calm down but if she wanted to start over again something really must have pissed her off. I started to finally get why Italia made this up for them at first I was a little upset at how Bella had listened to her so well but I have to understand they have worked well on their friendship and have trust and if I want to do this with Bella I need the same thing from her which is trust. I was taken out of my thought when I heard Bella sigh I just wanted her to apologize so I can just get on with the night it was supposed to go well since how I left her this more but what happened before I even got to her door was unexceptble

Flashback ...

I had finished work early so I could surprise Bella I had already got a text from Talia though saying Bella tried to touch herself without permission which is something I would most likely do if I was in her predicament. But I turned a blind eye so she could have a fun-filled night.  I had gone and got cupcakes and icecream and so blankets and a stuffed animal for her but I wanted to come to get her first. I took the elevator to her floor and started walking down her crazy long hallway when I heard a door slam close when I looked up from my phone I saw a very mad Bella stomping down the hallway with no one after her.

When she finally saw me she tried to run past me as if I didn't see her. "Woah there where are you going," I said as I stopped her from passing and she screamed at me. I wasn't expecting a " Fuck off Luke"  but I did get it. she continued to try to push me and I just had enough and kicked her up bridely style. Bella had kicked me in my stomach at least 5 or 6 times and id have to say it hurt like hell and continue to kick and scream until I set her down him her apartment by then Italia was a the bottom of the steps and the disaster had started

Flashback ended ...

Bella had said a measly sure to answer Talia's question so I slowly walk towards her  finally ready to start what seems like is gonna be a long night. I turned her around but I was met with red puffy eyes and a tear stained face .

My heart instantly melted my Baby was crying she was hurt and I don't know why. I scooped up her little body to put her back on the couch and she just wrapped her legs around me and nuzzled her head in to my neck . I had finally brought her to the couch as she starts to hiccup from all the cry into my neck.

I whispered in her ear as soon as I got to the couch  " you have to let go so you can sit on the couch" once before the last word even came out of my mouth she lost it balling into my shoulder. All I could feel is the hot and wet tears coming from her sweet little face and she just clung on for dear life.

I could tell from talias face this is something totally new. I really had no clue what I should do or say but her whaling was tearing me up on the inside. I decided to just take upstairs to go to sleep as I started walking toward the steps talia ran in front of me to stop me fromWalking up the stairs. I rage of anger hit as if she was telling me I was wrong for just letting her give up " finish what you started" she said in a annoyed tone  as I try to step around her " that's our last rule" she said pushing back to the couch.

Bella continued to cry in my shoulder and I had not earthly clue what it was she was upset about what had pissed her off so bad she had to one run out of her apartment two fight me and three just break down. The only thing I could really think would be the meaning for this was either a mental break down or a panic attack because Bella had never been the try to just cry shes do tuff I tries to hide it not show it.

I decided to see what would play out if I put her on the couch so with a big sign I un clawed Bella from on me and but her I the couch. When she made it to the couch she just rolled in a ball and cried which made me feel even worse. "Bella would you like to tell us why you were fighting Luke" I think this might have been the softest I've heard talia speak ever  " no" Bella said in her baby voice " well my little sunflower you can't expect me to get him back if you don't tell me" she starts to giggle and shake her head " how about you whisper it in my ear it'll be are secret" as soon as I herd he giggle I realized what the method is for.

It takes her right into little space I start to smile at the interaction between Bella and talia Bella really seem to trust her but there whispers and giggles are really getting to me. Talia looks over at me for a second gives me a crooked eye then looks back at Bella Bella smile drops when talia says something and her eyes start to fill up with tears. Talia drops her head in defeat and tries to frantically wipe all of her tears "Now Bella" it seems talia wᴀs done playing the best friend card and was now playing the dominant card.

" I sowey for hit you and kick you and run" Bella looked at talia in a are you satisfied look " Is that it or do I need to explain" Bella gives her a big huff  " I sowey otay I was mad at you so I ran and I not wanna see your face otay" talia was not amused by her attitude so she pinched her "owwwww tali" talia just shook her head an left as she walked up the stairs I took it as my Q to take my little baby upstairs.