Just go

Bella's POV
All I could do is feel absolute anger how am I supposed to deal with the two main people in my life fighting. Luke said he would take me a away what am I supposed to do about that I can't chose between them two I just can't. I heard the foot steps I did but I was just to late for them to catch up to me because bu then I was already in the elevator going down to the first floor.

Walking out of the front door of the complex I had to walk in a hurry because I knew luke and talia would be rushing down the steps. I made it to my car in time though by the time I was pulling out of my parking space Luke and taila we're running up to me car. I luckily had more enough time to drive away if only the one person I wish would get out of my way of course he had to call ryland to fucking block me from the entrance.

He started walking to my car which just made me want to face plant into the stealing wheel.  knock knock when I looked at the window I was meet with rylands smug face " move your fucking car ryland"
I said with my window rolled up "no can do princess" he said with a chuckle " I will run you and your car down on this street. if you don't move it sir"   Revving my engine

I was getting ready to actually run this man down but unfortunately Luke and Talia made their way to my car it was really annoying because I was really ready to have a dead Ryland on the hood of my car. I
absolutely positively do not wanna hear What they had to say. they ruined my freaking morning I was in a great headspace actually ready to start my day and not having to give them a shit show like I usually do but of course they have to argue. then Luke said that he's going to take me away from talia what kind of shit is that.

My car was already on so I just went ahead and put on the radio and put the volume all the way up. I heard a few knocks on my window but I refuse to look over. I heard the car unlock which scared me and when I looked over and I saw Talia getting in. Her tone was soft when she said "hey bub" she always knew how to make me melt when I was mad. " I know you're upset and I don't want you to say anything I just want you to listen. Luke and I are very sorry we didn't mean to pull you out of little space Ik how bad it makes you fell. What we both said was very inconsiderate for you and very inconsiderate of each other and we love you very much and we don't want you upset with us. But Bella you have to understand you have two people in your corner that love you so much and we don't want to see anything bad happen to you we just need you to open up some more please." She stoped talking for a second sighed and tried to say something w-we you could hear her voice breaking as she tried

"we're trying your best here but it seems like there's something going on that you haven't told me or Luke and we need to know. What you've done in the past couple of weeks you've never done with me in the many years that I've known you something happened with Ryland. you don't want to tell me you don't want to tell Luke and Luke doesn't know that I know that something happened. And neither does Ryland doesn't know but I can tell from you Bella. You can come to me or you can come to Luke when you're ready but I'm not gonna force you just please get in the car with Luke "

My heart broke because I knew she knew but I don't know how much she knew. I was quiet for a while because I didn't know how to move forward I couldn't just dismiss it because both know that's not how I work. I looked over to her and held out my hand she took it willingly and kissed it " bub I know I know it'll be OK just please go with him we can wait In your car intill you're ready but please please go for me"

Talias movements were very soft and calming after about 15 minutes of soft cries in my tears being wiped away I was ready to go. Talia got out the car and said that she'd meet me back at luke's car and I drove back to my parking spot and completely lost it.
The tears were unbearable I feel like my heart is going to stop all I could do is just cry in that moment. I don't know how long I was there I don't know how long I cried but all I remember was waking up in Luke's car on the highway