Well Now my little is gone

Luke's POV
I had been laying with Bella for a while now and just watching her tiny little breaths and her quiet whimpering every time I moved my body. She craved my touch and my feeling of being there I wanted to see what time it was so we could get the rest of are day started because of how terrible it ended up starting. Unlocking my phone and moving to sit up I felt Bella cling on to me more I thought she was up but as I moved her hair out of her face her eyes were completely shut. The time on my phone read 1:56 meaning she had been sleep for roughly around 4 hours since she got back. I couldn't let her sleep anymore it was time to get her punishment done with as if I wouldn't punish her for her behavior the past few days and tell her of are wonderful adventure.

Waking her up was hard seeing how adorable her face was as her little nose crunches up and down I just wanted to keep her asleep forever . Kissing her face with wet kisses her eyes started to flutter to an open state . But then close shut when she finally realized what I was doing. "Up up up baby it's time for your punishment" I said with one final kiss and a playful slap to her butt " mhmm dada no punishment" she said with a slight Morning groan. " yes baby now your punishment is writing lines and corner time now go to your corner you when to sessions on 25 min and 75 lines to write" I said with a sigh knowing this is gonna hurt me a lost more the it will her.

Her eyes started to tear up making me realize she's fully in Little space I had to chose my actions and words carefully I can't take anymore of her crying "baby no tears for dada, you have been being a bad girl for the past couple of days you need to take you punishment can you do that for dada" she turned into me with her tear stained eyes "yes dada I can I sowey I no mean to"

I picked my poor little baby up and put her in the corner and gave her a couple sheets of paper " baby you have to write lines after that you have corner time I'll come and check on you every 15 min and if I see your not following directions we add 5 spanks and we save those for the end of the week if you have more then 60 spanks you lose a privileged got me" I said as I lifted her little face to look at me "mhm I got chu" she said out of her little sniffles I kissed her forehead and left her to her punishment

Talias POV
"Hey talia what kind of snacks should I pack for Bella?" Luke says without looking up from his phone "depends on what snack group your looking for" I say looking at him " what does that mean" he says as he looking up from his phone " do you mean candy,health snacks,chips,or little stuff" he looked me up and down and said "what snacks should I get" I took whatever patients I had in me to say " well you should get her some regular lays or chee-" but of course that last patients was released by getting cut off "actually hold that thought I need to check on Bella"

I tried my hardest to stop myself " and you couldn't just hear me out" I scoffed " I'm sorry what" he spat back " all you had to do is listen to what I said Bella can wait 30 seconds" he took out a deep breath "I'm sorry what is it you were saying" I know it was petty of me I know it was bad but he treats me as if I'm not his equal " you know what luke figure it out on your own in tired of you treating me like I'm not your equal" his eyes widened at my comment " I Have never done that" I believe that about where I lost it " ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SHITTING ME YOU TREAT ME LIKE - LIKE IM BELLA" he came right up to me in my face "I TREAT BELLA THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE AND ILL BE DAMNED IF YOU TELL ME DIFFERENTLY" I kept trying and trying but it just got worse from then

"OH SHIT YEAH IM LUKE I KIDNAPPED THE PERSON I BELIEVED WAS THE ONE AND THEN DECIDE TREAT HER LIKE SHIT AFTER SHE LEAVE S AND NOW BECAUSE SHE HAS SUCH A NICE HEART I BELIEVE THAT I CAN TAKE HER ON A VACATION AND WILL MAKE IT BETTER"
Oh yeah I thinks this is the part we're he lost it to
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME I FUCKING LOVE THAT GIRL AND YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT LIKE THE WAY YOU TREAT ME MAYBE SHE DOESNT FUCKING NEED YOU" that kinda hurted though I know it way just in the moment "YOU KNOW WHAT "LUKE" YOU PEICE OF SHIT I TREAT YOU PERFECTLY YOU ALWAYS TREAT ME AS IF I DONT KNOW BELLA AS IF I WASNT WITH BELLA TO HELP HER WITH FUCKING EVERYTHING" after that I wish what happened didn't bury it did " YOU KNOW WHAT IM TAKING BELLA AND WE ARE GONE YOU HEAR ME GONE I SICK AND TIRED OF EA-"

"You know what guys how about neither of you see Me or take me anywhere perfect Rightt" we both stoped in are tracks to see Bella with tears down her face getting her car keys and leaving out the door " AND THANKS YOU NOW MY LITTLES GONE"
*Slam*