Chapter Three: Know I Miss You

"Ophelia? Are you okay? You look like you just looked Satan in the eye," Jane giggled at me, poking my arm, right on one of my fresh bruises. I hissed at her and clutched my arm, my head was swimming and my mouth had went bone dry.

"'Phelia?" Ashton furrowed his brow at me worry in his eyes. "What's wrong? Do you need to go see the nurse again?" I just shook my head. Of all people, Ashton was definitely used to me making sudden trips to the nurses office. Usually I just went to get something to stop the nausea, or Tylenol to stop my headaches, but at that moment I felt like I needed a Doctor, not a school nurse.

"I..." I stuttered. "I-I think I'll be okay, Ash," I muttered, wiping all the seat off my brow and clutching my water bottle weakly, but my grip was so loose that it slipped from my hand and water spilled all over my lap.

"Jesus, Ophelia!" Jane screamed. "You just got fucking water all over my skirt! I got this from Bergdorf's for over two hundred dollars, why would you-"

"Then maybe you shouldn't wear superficial fucking clothes to a public fucking high school! Unless you're gonna help me clean this up, leave me the hell alone!" I shouted back at her, making the cafeteria go quiet. I shivered. All eyes on me again. And I could feel his boring into my soul.

At that moment, the bell rang, snapping me out of my trance, but when I looked around, the room that just had 250 students in it, was entirely empty.

Expect for us. Me and him.

"Hello, my darling. God, I've missed you," he sat next to me and leaned in close, whispering into my ear, his cool breath sending shivers down my spine. "I've missed you." He whispered again.

I clenched my jaw and shut my eyes tight, trying to scrunge up the courage to run, or at least say something to him.

I felt his hand start rubbing up and down my arm and I yanked it out of his grip, causing him to laugh. "What's wrong, darling? Most girls like it when I touch them," he chuckled, facing me, and leaning back in his chair.

I thought I could make it.

I considered this an opportunity to escape and shot out of my seat as if it was on fire and tried to bolt towards the door, only for me to see chains rusted black sealing them together, and burnt-looking padlock sealing them together. "Do you think, I'm stupid, Ophelia? Because if you do, I might just get a little angry." I turned around and saw him standing in front of me, and froze when he wrapped his arms around my body. I tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge.

"What do you want from me?" I muttered under my breath. I felt so scared that my body started shaking and angry, hot tears stung my eyes like bee stings,

"What do I want? Why don't you look and see." He grabbed my shoulders again, and I gasped when I turned around.

Where there was just the double doors to the cafeteria were instead the double doors to a huge, 16 century castle. There were giant, big, black crows perched on the roof and along the window sills and other creatures with wings I could not name, even if I wanted to. Some were black, some were gray, some were blood red. And all of them talked. "Will she stay this time? Ophelia! Ophelia, save us! Ophelia! Ophelia! Come inside! Come in, Ophelia!"

"You heard them," he rubbed my shoulderss as he spoke, leaning in close to my ear again. "Open the door. Go inside."

My arm felt like lead as I raised it up and pushed open the door, walking inside, and I instantly wished I hadn't.

Everything was painted red, black, grey or royal blue, and bloody hand prints marked the walls, and the floor was made of dirt and ashes, all hardened together to form a black, brittle concrete. The furniture was made of out human bones, with rotting human flesh covering it, and when the flesh on it died, more came to replace it, covering the dead skin only to repeat the same cycle minutes later. The ceiling looked like bright red and orange flames until I realized, it actually was on fire, with little flames falling from it and fizzling out on the floor.

"Why are you showing me this?" I turned to face him. I folded my arms across my chest and blinked back the tears that sprang my eyes.

"Why? Because you're m-"

He never got a chance to finish his sentence. Suddenly, the house began to shake and the floor started to crack and when the flames fell from the sky, they didn't burn out this time. "Fuck, he knows you're here. C'mon, grab my hand," he shouted at me, and as much as I hated to do it, I took his hand and mine and tried to keep up with him as he ran down a dark corridor, stopping in the middle of it and pushing open an invisible door, dragging me inside it.

"Maybe we're safer here-"

But we weren't.

Before he could finish his sentence, I heard a roar so load, it could've blasted my earbrums out of my ears and my heart skipped and beat. I grabbed on to the closest thing next to me, which happened to be the evil boy who brought me there in the first place, and clung tight.

But when the ground broke apart in pieces beneathe us, holding onto him didn't do much good.

I frailed my arms around desperately, trying to catch hold of something as I free-fell. "Luke! Luke, help me!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry, Ophelia."

-

Hey guys, how was this chapter, did you like it? What is up with Luke/Lucifer, whats he planning? Why is Jane so bitchy, does hse have something to hide? Oooooh.

GUYS, GUESS WHAT? VIC FUENTES LIKED 2 OF MY INSTAGRAM PICTURES!!!! I took a selfie with my new ptv shirt on and tagged him in both selfies, and he liked them a few hours later! My instagram username is @of.mice.and.kellin.quinn if you wanna go see the proof or some shit lol.

UPDATE FOR DISENCHANTED IS UP NOW, GO READ IT! Updates for Purgatory, Fading and Sex Addict, up soon!

Video on the side is Miss You by The Rolling stones. "I've been holding out too long, I've been sleeping all alone, know I miss you." I love that song.

-Celeste