Laurence

He gasped and looked around him, suddenly remembering everything. Everything that had happened, and who he was and where he wanted to be.

"Thank you," he breathed

"Thank you so much,"

Ava smiled and Noi looked so surprised that it had actually worked. He just stared at his hands lost in thought. Ava turned to the man and asked him if he knew what his name was now. He nodded.

"My name is Laurence. Laurence Zvahl." he looked around at the people who had just helped, and he smiled.

"Thank you so much for helping me, I don't even know how I ended up here," he looked around taking in his surroundings.

"Do you know where we are? Cause we sure don't," Ava sighed sitting down on the ground.

She really didn't know what to do next, as she couldn't really just go up to someone and say - Hi my name is Ava, me and my friends are from a different dimension and don't have anywhere to stay. Can we live with you?

"Actually I do. This is the street where I live, surprisingly enough," Laurence said. There was a little bit of sadness in his eyes as he looked around.

"Even though this is probably not a good idea, you guys can come stay at my house till this gets sorted out. I live with my friends, but they aren't home right now," he frowned slightly. Ava could swear that she heard him say something else, but didn't ask. Rhys stepped forward.

"That would be most appreciated, thank you," he said nodding towards Laurence. Asch took that as a sign to call the rest of the group.

"Get up a**holes, we're going somewhere with this random dude," Asch yelled to the others. Sam groaned and shook her head at the fire prince.

"You didn't need to yell, where right here," she sighed, standing up and walking over. Laurence smiled; they reminded him of his friends, who he hoped were safe. He didn't know what he would do if they were dead. He sighed and led the group back towards his home.