chapter 16

(iv'e given up on naming the chapter)

Rhys could tell Ein was terrified. It was written all over his face, and he was shaking. He put his hand on Ein's shoulder to calm him down, much to his own surprise. Rhys nodded to Ava, indicating for her to bring Aphmau and Asch in. As Ava went to get them, he whispered

"It'll be fine. I'm sure of it,"

Ein nodded, and tried to relax his body. To say Rhys was surprised, is an understatement. He was never the one to help in these kinds of situations so it shocked him that he was able to do it so naturally. Ava hadn't really explained to Aph what was going on (she told her that Ein needed to talk to her) so she was kind of in the dark about what was happening. When Aphmau came in, Ava grabbed Asch's hand and pulled him out of the cave to give them some privacy. Rhys was about to leave as well, when Ein looked at him, asking him to stay.

w/ Ava and Asch

Asch sat down against a tree and gestured for Ava to sit beside him. She put her head on his shoulder and relaxed. It had been a very busy day for tham, and Ava being the insomniac she is, was exhausted.

"This place isn't too bad, I guess," Asch mumbled holding her hand.

"You haven't been as loud here," Ava giggled. Asch scowled and then smiled.

"We really need to stop getting ourselves into these situations," Ava sighed. She let her eyes close.

"I wonder what the others are doing. I hope they're alive,"

-Cut scene to all the couples cuddling and being adorable af-

Back to the A's

Do you think they're finished? They've been talking for a while now," Asch said, starting Ava who had been half asleep.

"Give them time, they really need to figure themselves out," she sighed, readjusting her position so that she was lying down.

"They really have a messed up family, don't they," Asch said, playing with her hair, which had gotten a lot longer throughout their adventures.

"Look who's talking," Ava grinned, looking up at him.

"Oh shut it. I wonder if Noi will be able to heal that Aaron guy. He hasn't had his magic in forever," Asch sighed as Rhys came to the mouth of the cave. Rhys looked surprised to see them in that position, but he just sighed and motioned for them to come inside. The two got up and joined Aphmau and Ein, where they were sitting in silence. Aph turned to them as they came."Lucinda texted me. She had the materials,"