#𝟐. 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒, 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑,  𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑,
𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒
𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊
𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝟎𝟏. 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒

OPENING CREDITS ARE VIDEO EDITS THAT INTRODUCE YOUR CAST && CHARACTERS!!
It's pretty self-explanatory, honestly, especially if you watch the video. I'd prefer if you kept your cast from around 4-8 people (unless you're a friend, then feel free to include however many characters you'd like lol.)

𝟎𝟐. 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒

TO REQUEST FOR CRACK EDITS, YOUR BOOK MUST HAVE MORE THAN 10 CHAPTERS.
For these edits, I'm going to need a lot of content to go off of. That doesn't exactly work out when you only have 1-2 chapters. Furthermore, if you request for these edits, please make sure you have faceclaims that have a lot of footage!

𝟎𝟑. 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒

SERIES EDITS ARE FOR STORIES THAT TAKE PLACE IN THE SAME UNIVERSE.
To request for these edits, more than 60% of the stories highlighted within the video must be posted. So, for example, if you want a series edit that has 5 books in total, 3 must be posted to request for this edit. If you are a VIP, then you don't have to have 60% of the stories posted! However, if you're the type to change faceclaims frequently, please don't request for these edits. I can't make changes, since the files are too big to keep on my computer, and I'll be pretty pissed if I spend time making you a video only for you to change the faceclaims.

I'd appreciate it, for my own sanity, if you only requested for less than 10 fics in one video.

THE LINK TO THE FORMS IS IN THE IN-LINE COMMENTS!!
And again, as a reminder, please make sure your story is posted!! I will be checking your profiles before I consider your request, so please don't waste my time.

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 !!