a change

"ALL MIGHT?!?, wait WHAT happened?"

"Well, random kid you were attacked by a villian and I saved you! I must go and turn this horrible criminal in now. Goodbye, young man"

As he was about to leave, my dumb-self grabbed a hold of his leg and went with him. After we both freaked out we landed on a rooftop on some building.

"You shouldn't have done that you could've gotten hurt" All might said.

"I know im sorry i-its just i have a question to ask you...."

"Well, what do you want to know?"

"Can someone who's quirkless, be a hero? Can even a quirkless person be like you someday" I asked.

"Sorry kid, but no. Being a hero means risking your life. When having a quirk its an advantage, and you don't have that. Maybe you can try something safer, like a Police officer."

Then he left leaving me on the rooftop. Leaving me with all my dreams crushed.

As i was walking back home I heard explosions and my thoughts ran to one person.....kacchan!

As i was running i noticed a lot of people talking about a villian attack. When I reached the noice I see the same slime goop suffocating Kacchan. I look to my right and see the heroes doing nothing but stare. As i look at the heroes i asked
"Why aren't you helping him!!"

They responded with "we don't have the right quirks to, we are waiting for the right hero."

Then something inside of me just snapped. It was like someone but my body on autodrive and next thing i know I'm grabbing my bookbag to throw. I aimed for the eyes and threw. I was lucky enough to have aimed right, buying kacchan enough room to breath. Then i hear

"DETROIT SMASHHHHHH"

All might arrived punching the villian so hard that the weather changed from a sunny day to raining. As kacchan was being checked for injuries a couple of pro heroes came up to me.

"Kid, what you did was very dangerous"
"I know"
"Do you, cause it just looked like you ran into a villian attack. Next time leave it to the pros"
"Are you kidding right?
"Huh"
"You guys hesitated, I was able to buy him some time to breath while you giys watched him die!" And with that I ran.

I dont know where I went but all I knew was that I definitely wasn't going to be able to hang out with Shinsou today.

(Oh, Hitoshi Shinsou is my other friend, we met last year while I was walking through the forrest. Shinsou's quirk is called brainwashing. He can brainwash someone by them answering to his voice. He's my best friend because we have something very similar. We are both victims of quirk discrimination. You see some people call his quirk villianess, which its not. So yeah, back to the story)

I took out my phone and texted him that I wouldn't be able to hang out today. I then texted my mom that I'm going to stay out later, because I don't want to get in trouble.

After doing so I continued walking, I ended up at the park. I took a seat at the bench. After a couple of minutes a girl with blond pigtail buns sat next to me. We stayed in silence for a while until I decided to speak up.

(I is for Izuku, t is for toga)

I: "Hi"
T: "Hello"
I: "Whats your name?"
T: "Toga Himiko,yours?"
I: "Izuku Midoriya"
T: "Thats nice"
I: "Sorry for asking but what's your quirk"
T: "Oh, its Transform. Basically if I drink a person's blood I transform into them. The only downside is that I can't use their quirks. I don't like it though"
I: "Why"
T: "People always told me it was villianess. Maybe it is and I'm destined to be a villian. But I really want to be a hero"
I: "Then be a hero"
T: "What do you mean?"
I: "Think about it this way. With your quirk, you can help with infiltrations, accessing information easier. Hell you could go undercover and save people that are kidnapped or hidden. What I'm trying to say is, is that there is no such thing as a villioness quirk. All that matters is how you use that quirk and why"
T: "Thank you"
I: "Huh, no please don't thank me their is nothing to thank im just telling you the truth. You've been a victim of quirk discrimination and you never got to see the beauty of your quirk. Thats all because society made you belive that your quirk is bad."
T: ".......what about you?"
I: "Me?"
T: "Yeah whats your quirk?"
I: "Oh! I, um, dont have one"
T: "Okay"
I: "That's it just okay?!"
T: "What do you want me to say?"
I: "I dont know, actually"
T: "Lets be friends"
I: "Why would you want to be friends with a quirkless kid like me, im worthless."
T: "Your not worthless, its not your fault you don't have a quirk. I want to be your friend because your nice and caring. Also you seem lonely"
I: "Gee thanks"
T: "No problem"
I: "........so what are you gonna do now"
T: "I want you to join me"
I: "Join you?"
T: "Yes, join me"
I: "What am I joining"
T: "A group I just made"
I: "And what is this so called 'group' about"
T: "Outcasts, rejects, victims of quirk discrimination. You name it"
I: "That sounds nice. So what do we do"
T: "We save people like us"
I: "So Vigalents"
T: "Woah, that sounds cool. Like we save people from society and make them see the beauty in it."
I: "Exactly"
T: "And and we give them a choice."
I: "A choice of what?"
T: "To help save others like we would be doing or they become heroes and represent us."
I: "Yeah, 'symbol of peace' is what we have. What we need is a 'symbol of justice'"
T: "And hope"
I: "Hope as well. It was nice talking to you Toga"
T: "Please call me Himiko"
I: "Then call me Izuku"
T: "See you later?"
I: "Same spot, tomorrow?"
T: "You got it. Oh, lets try to bring more people in"
I: "I think I have someone who might like to join"
T: "Who?"
I: "A friend of mine, he also has a so-called 'villianess' quirk"
T: "Cool, Imma also bring my friend"
I: "Okay, by Toga"
T: "Bye Izuku"