alone with you

As I was walking away from the area, one thing was going through my mind.

'WhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhy.......why her. Why does it have to be the only family I have- no had left

As i was thinking my feet took me to Shinsous home.

(A little more background on Hitoshi Shinsou.......again. As previously stated he was and still is quirk discriminated for having a "villionous". Anyways....his parents disowned/abandoned him leaving him with no home. Sometimes he would stay over at my house but he sorta got or found his own home. There's this abandoned building by the beach that he lives in. That's what I'm trying to say)

When i reached the building, I knocked on the door. Knowing that Hitoshi is awake because he's an insomniac cat.

The door swung right open for me to see the purple haired boy.

"Izu? What are you doing here?"
"......she's gone"

Without even a hesitation, he grabbed me into a hug. Knowing exactly what I am talking about

"I'm so sorry, you want anything to eat"
"...no, I'm just tired"
"Okay let's go to bed"

You see whenever i or him feel down, we comfort each other. He's my brother, I guess you can say.

As i entered my room I layer down on my bed and cried. I mean who wouldn't, I just found out the only family member I had was murdered.

I dont remember much but I think I ended up crying myself to sleep. That night I dreamed about my mom waking me up and telling me to go to school. Though, it wasn't a dream to me. It was a nightmare, because the moment I wake up. My mother would still be gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to update today instead of tomorrow for some reason. I might update tomorrow as well if I feel like it....

Anyways dont forget to remember if you want an oc to be in this book or my other book, go back to one of the previous chapters and fill out the form!