morning after

When i woke up I felt numb. It was like someone cut me open up with a people opener-....did i just refer to a knife as a people opener?...

Anyways it was like someone cut me open with a knife ripped out my heart. So yeah today is starting of great.

"Izu, c'mon wake up lets have breakfast. You need to eat"
"Nghga"
"Izu.....wtf"
"I'm up toshi......I'll be their in a moment"

As i hear Hitoshi walk away, I cant help but think about how my mom used to wake me up.
.
.
.
I love being sad- oh shiiiiiiiitokimushroom.
I forgot im supposed to introduce toga to Hitoshi.

As i get up and get dressed into a green shirt with a white hoodie on top. Along with jeans and my signature red shoes. I go into the kitchen and start to eat breakfast.

"Hitoshi?"
"What up Izuku?"
"I can stay here with you....right?"
"Are you stupid? Your stuck with me forever"
"Huh....anyways later today I want you to meet someone"
"Okay, first off; sure whatever. Secondly, are you okay? Cause last night....We don't have to talk about it!"
"..........I miss her. Thats for sure. I- I feel numb. I dont know what to feel."

As i spoke I felt tears gather up in my eyes. I try not to let them fall, but I do.
As tears fall down my face. Hitoshi pulls me into a hug. He tells me that everything will be okay and that at first it will be hard and that its okay to cry.

"I just dont understand why it had to be her" i mumble out.
"Izu, the world has never been kind to you. And lord knows it shouldn't have been your mom. But the world woks in mysterious ways. Its cruel and awful."

".......that was too emotional for me" i cry out, shedding more tears.
"I know, ive gone soft now because of you" Hitoshi says with tears slowly sliding down his face.

After our hug we finished breakfast and decided to watch movies on TV.

I will not lie and say I kept on crying during that. But Hitoshi was their for me, so I knew o didn't truly lost every one important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So i know I promised a long chapter, but it just felt right to end it there.
So you may get another update later today. Or tomorrow.
Who knows.

From,
A lazy,tired and stressed insomniac_buddy

e

dit: 4.7.2021, added a new song cause the old one didn't work :/