meet up

After Hitoshi and Izuku watched movies all day. They realized it was time to go meet up with Toga and her friend. So they got up and left the house and started walking towards the park.

"Why are we meeting up with your friend again?" Hitoshi asked.

"Because she is like us, Toshi. She was declared as a villain like you were just because of her quirk. Also, she was nice and, to be honest, we need more friends." Izuku replies back.

"Hey! I don't need friends...I got you."

"....I love you too, nii-chan. But.....that- what is it with you being all emotional now? I just lost my mom and now your changing."

"Haha, very funny Izu."

With that their conversation ended and a nice silence took over the rest of the walk.

~Time skip to the park~

As both boys enter the park. Izuku sees Toga and her friend. Toga then runs over with her friend to Izuku and they start to introduce their friends.

(H=Hitoshi, I=Izuku, T=Toga, D=Dabi)

T: "Izuku, your here this is Dabi. A big depressing kid"

D: "Hey! Im not depressing"

I: "Hi, Dabi and Toga. This is my friend Hitoshi Shinsou and I'm Izuku Midoriya. Please to meet you!"

H: "Hi..... um, just out of curiosity why did you guys make us meet up"

I: "Oh that because Toga and me wanted to ask if you two wanted to join us?"

D: "What exactly are we doing?"

T: "Well, Izuku and I decided that we are going to become our own heroes, but without licenses"

H: ".....So vigilantes."

I: "Yep, but I wouldn't be considered one"

D: "Why is that? You would be going against the law"

I: "No I wouldn't. The law states that a vigilant uses their quirk without permission, and I'm quirkless. So, what law am I breaking?"

H: "What if you get charged with assault?"

T: "That cant happen to Izuku, because he could be doing it for self-defense. All Izuku needs is to make sure that he doesn't hit anyone first."

D: "Why is this actually a good idea and what about Toga?"
T: "Well I wouldn't really be doing anything. My plan was that the three of us go to U.A and make sure Izuku doesn't die"

H: "...You know what I'm in"

D: "I got nothing better to do"

T&I: "YES!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Little did they know they were going to take the world by a storm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this was short. I really didn't have that much motivation for some reason. I will try to make better chapters.

From.

a lazy, tired, stressed, and now unmotivated, insomniac_buddy