Ciel Phantomhive x Reader

(y/n) was a girl who was born into a well-off family. She lived with her aunt in London because her parents left for work.

Her parents died at sea so she lived with her aunt. (y/n) was happy with her aunt but one day at a ball, she met her soon-to-be boyfriend, Alois Trancy.

They danced at the ball and got along surprisingly well. They began to hang out together and they started dating.

All was well until a year later, when Alois asked (y/n) for her hand in marriage, since he didn't have a fiancé.

she accepted and moved in with him. She then noticed his change in behavior.

he became more violent with her and she saw how he abused his maids. she put up with him still because she believed he was just stressed about the wedding. he even went as far as hitting her a few times. he verbally abused her as well and soon (y/n)'s friends noticed her bruises and scars on her wrists.

they convinced her that this wasn't a normal relationship and helped her escape.

She left without telling him because she knew he would get mad.

she left him a letter saying that she was breaking off the marriage and that if he came to her manor she would hate him forever and file a restraining order. when Alois found this he was mad and sad but he knew he couldn't go see her because of what she had written to him.

(Y/n) moved back in with her aunt and all was well for a few months until her aunt got sick and died.

(y/n) blamed herself saying that she had put too much stress on her aunt and picked up her old self- harming habits.

the only maid in the house caught her though and removed all of the sharp objects.

(y/n) then had to plan her aunt's funeral because she was the only living relative in London. So, she decided to visit the undertaker...

-------------------------------------------------------

(A/N Thanks for reading, you will meet ciel in the next chapter! Let me now what you think, Bye!!)