Chapter 8~ interrogation

Ciel's POV
————————
After she had left my room I went to my study to get some work done.

At some point I looked out the window and saw finnan and (y/n) hugging and talking.

(Y/n) said something in his ear and pulled away. And when she did, Finnan was blushing. This made me mad so I told Sebastian to have (y/n) come to my study.

After a minute I heard a knock on the door and (y/n) walked in looking like she didn't want to be here.

Your POV
———————-
"Why were you talking to finnan?" Ciel said glaring at me slightly.

"*sigh* even though it's none of your business, if you must know, finnan was giving his condolences about Bailey." I said giving him a cold look.

"I- I don't want you distracting my servants again. Understand?"

"Yes lord phantomhive." I said mockingly as I turned to walk out the door.

"Miss (l/n)?"

He called before I reached the door.

"Yes?" I said with a sigh

"I expect to see you at dinner tonight." Was all he said before he looked back down at his desk and started working.

I just hummed lightly in response as I walked out the door.

I decided I wanted to draw since it's been a while since I've had a chance to draw so I made my way to my room.

I walked in and grabbed my sketchbook and some pencils. I started drawing a face and without completely realizing, I had drawn a smiling Bailey on the page. I kept shading and adding details but I started getting drowsy so I drifted to sleep on my desk.

Ciel's POV
——————-
It was almost time for dinner and I wanted to make sure (y/n) didn't skip any meals due to grief so I went to her room myself.

When I got there I knocked but there wasn't a response so I walked in. I figured she was asleep so my first glance was at her bed but she wasn't there. Slightly confused I looked around.

I then noticed a slumped over (y/n) on the desk. Smiling lightly I walked over to see what she was doing. She still had a pencil in her hand and it looked like she was drawing.

I took a closer look at the face on the paper and realized that it was her deceased maid. While I didn't see the maid much, I could recognize it.

The drawing itself was pretty good. The maid was smiling brightly at me from the drawing. It hurt me a little bit knowing that she was going through something but I sucked it up, composed myself, and shook her lightly.

She groaned lightly and her big (e/c) eyes looked up at me with confusion. Her (h/l) (h/c) was slightly messy as she looked up at me.

Over all, she looked really cute. I glanced away as I felt a slight burning on my cheeks hoping she wouldn't notice my blush.

"C-Ciel? What are you doing in my room?" She asked, her voice soft from sleeping.

"I came to get you for dinner." I said holding out my hand as an offer to help her up. She took it and stood from her chair. She yawned and looked at her desk noticing the open book.

Her eyes widened for a split second before she closed it quickly with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"L-lets just go" She said putting the sketchbook on the table.

And with that we both went down for dinner.

————————————————————————
(A/N sorry for the late update and short chapter, I've been really busy lately.)