Sneak peeks for future chapter!

SO. I'm debating on next chapter and what I want it to be. I have a few chapters already started, but these ideas stick out the most to me! Let me know which prompt you'd like to see next ! Just giving you guys some sneak peeks. Shh!

Defending Connie
1:Daryl defending Connie over two new Alexandrian's who he sees mocking her from a distance. After he takes care of the two men they seem to become his problem now targeting him. After ignoring the men and their verbal assaults, he takes it to the counsel only to have Father Gabriel in the way of Connie's justice. (Will be a small fight with Daryl and the Man)

Massage
2: Connie and Daryl are staying inside on a cold winter night and are sitting on the couch by the fireplace. Daryl's finishing off some cooled down hot coco she'd made for them when he notices her rubbing her shoulder and grimacing while doing so. Putting his mug down, he clears his throat and taps her hand grabbing her attention. Gestures for her to turn as she looks at him questionably, but does so anyways. He then raises his hands to her shoulder and massages it for her.

Pillow Talk

3: After jolting awake from a night mare, Daryl is drenched in sweat. Alerting Connie from beside him immediately she turned their bedroom lamp on to see his hair sticking to his face while his chest heaved with each breath. Concerned, she reached a hand out towards his and held it. Knowing from the lost look in his eyes that followed with a hint of pain showed he wasn't going to sleep well tonight. Fully awake now she takes them upstairs and to the kitchen. Light dim, she grabs him a glass of water before sitting diagonally next to him at the table and letting him talk about what happened.

That's all for the sneak peaks for now!! Let me know what you think! :)

Also check out my other story Dixion's Stick Together. I will be posting for that real soon! Lots of Daryl back story is coming up in its next chapter!!