Chapter 3

Gulf had looked at the butler differently after the second encounter. The man had been mesmerizing to look at and the scene had not left his head. He hung out in the gym and got springs the rest of the days he had been there.

It was Friday afternoon when he felt frustrated of having not seeing the butler. He was on his way to the lobby to hangout on the front of the hotel hoping to catch a sight of the man when the elevator stopped on the 5th floor and a group of girls came in talking animatedly and so loud. Gulf moved to the side of the elevator to make some space.

On the third floor the elevator stopped again, and Gulf was excited when he saw the man he had been looking for all week stepping in the elevator. He scooted and made space. The man went and stood next to him.

A sweet scent wafted in his nose and he almost moaned. He caught himself as he looked at the man. He was dressed in a fancy suit. There must be an occasion going on for the workers he thought. Gulf was confused though. Looking at the man now he felt different. He screamed authority with the way he was dressed.

The elevator dinged and the man left the ride first. The group of girls came out blocking the way for Gulf who was stretching his neck trying to see where the man had gone.

When he got out, the man was nowhere to be found. He looked in the lobby, but he was gone. He was disappointed. He hung around the lobby some more but still the man did not come back.

That night he went back to the hot spring an hour before they closed it. Hoping and praying to find him there. He got lucky. The man looked like he just got there, and Gulf didn't like that he was wearing shorts today. He was disappointed. They didn't greet a each other even though they acknowledged each other's presence.

The butler went in first. And slowly sunk in the water. Gulf went in next and sat directly opposite the man.

"P yesterday where did you go?" he asked innocently in a draggy voice.

"I had a meeting."

"Aah" Gulf said nodding his head.

"Do you like being in here?" Gulf asked again

"Yes, I do." The man answered.

"I need you to answer me honestly p"

The man looked at Gulf.

"Last time in my room, did you get a boner?"

The butler looked away.

"You have to answer me honestly."

"So, what if I did?"

Gulf was shy. He looked at the man who was staring back at him. "I got a boner the last time we talked." He confessed.

The butler looked away.

"I know it's illegal, but do you want me as much as I want you?"

The butler got up to leave not wanting to be part of the conversation.

"stop please stop" Gulf called out in a desperate voice.

The man stopped his back turned to Gulf.

"last time I looked for you I couldn't find you. Please stay" Gulf pleaded as he got up too. He started to slowly approach the man.

"I'm glad I found you here I've been looking for you all week and you were no where to be found." He finished as he was standing behind the man. Heart beating frantically.

"p'" He called out

His hand reached out and softly touched the man's shoulder.

"p', please"