Chapter 9

"I'm officially in the market now."

"does that mean I have a chance?"

"p"

"he was the reason you said no."

"yes, but I just found out today that he is married"

"it's good that I came back right?"

"I don't know"

"please give me a chance Nong" Oat delicately pleaded as he came around to sit on the table right next to Mew.

Mew looked up from his chair. His face full of sadness.

"phi"

"I came here to see you when I had to stay for two years because I missed you so much. I know you said I should stop but I can't. I couldn't."

"give me time please"

"how long do you need?"

"I have to launch Elevate 6"

"can I have a weekend getaway with you after you are done with the launch. I can invite my brother and we can hang out there if that's ok?"

"I don't know" Mew was still doubtful.

"please think about it"

"I will"

"goodbye hug?" Oat said as he opened his arms.

Mew got up from where he was sitting and went in the hug comfortably. It was a warm hug that was consoling.

"I'm sorry that he did that to you. If only he knew how a good man you are" Oat said as he squeezed Mew in the hug. He liked how cuddly Mew was and he always enjoyed hugging him. He was a bit taller than Mew so their hug was perfect

They had met as soon as Mew got to Taiwan and he had taken him around. He was working for his family too in Taiwan as an event planner. Initially, he was supposed to stay there for five years but decided to return home after three years. He had spent his third year with Mew and he liked it. He fell in love with Mew's character and they had an amazing chemistry. They had incredible vibes together that when Mew returned, he thought he should follow him to continue wooing him. He was lucky that he came back when Mew needed him.

However, he took advantage of Mew's vulnerable state. As Mew was retreating from the hug he held Mew's back in place so he wouldn't go far away from him.

"Nooong" He tenderly called out. "please give phi a chance naaa?"

He leaned in slowly and pecked Mew's cheek. He looked at Mew's frowning lips. Oat took his time going in for Mew's lips.

Mew did not avoid the affection he was being offered. He welcomed it. There was no reason to avoid it anymore. He was a single man after all.

They kissed. It was a gentle kiss. It was what Mew needed at that time and he felt good being wanted after facing such a cruel rejection.

"I'll plan everything for the weekend, and I'll let you know." Oat said after a short time of kissing as he hugged Mew again. He was a gentle person naturally but being in love with Mew made him mushy.

"I would like to stay here before I can go home. If you say no I'll leave right away." He asked as he approached the door.

"you know I can't say no to that" Mew replied as he went to see the man out, "why are you not going home?" He asked curious.

"my dad will be mad if he knows I'm here. I didn't tell him before I left Taiwan."

"Naughty son" Mew joked.

"more like a son in love" Oat replied with wiggling eyebrows.

"I'll see you around P'"

Oat left the room and went to check in. Mew was content. He was not ecstatic. He was still feeling the pain from Gulf's rejection. Maybe p' Oat was going to make him forget about Gulf. He hoped he would.

Oat dropped in Mew's office throughout his stay to check up on him. It was safe to say they were dating because they were having late night dates after Mew finished work. Mew took him for a tour around the city and they also went to Mew's house for intimate time. He was having a good time and it was only a month away from launching Elevate 6.

It was only Mew and his mother behind Elevate Hotels. His father had passed away when he was young, and his mother did not disappoint in raising him up as a single mother. She was a successful woman. She claimed her spot in the hospitality industry. They managed to open five hotels across the country and Mew was about to launch the official opening of the sixth hotel.

Oat decided to plan the event for Mew since he was a professional event planner, and they worked together on the project. They decided to do a vacation a month after the hotel starts operation. 

Mew liked being with p'Oat. He liked their conversations and their similar taste in food and music.

The event took place, it was a success. Mew with the help of his mother managed to stabilise the hotel operations in a month, and he was now preparing for their vacation. They were at Mew's house packing Mew's bag.

"so, where are we going?" Mew asked as he placed the last piece of clothes item in the bag.

"there is a resort that I've always wanted to go to, its a four days and three nights trip. I booked from Thursday to Sunday."

"what about your brother? Is he still coming?"

"yes, but he said he is coming with his friends" He finished as he closed Mew's bag and put it on the side of the bed.

"Cuddles?" Oat asked as he jumped on Mew's bed.

"why are you this lovey dovey?"

"You make me that way"

"Hahaha" Mew laughed as he went in the man's arms. They laid in the room. Only their heartbeats and breathing loud in the quiet room. It was a comfortable silence.

That's how they fell asleep.