Something New

You were taking a walk to the old creek, you enjoyed going there to watch the sunset. It wasn't a very long walk, you just had to cross a small road that nobody ever drove on. As you got closer to the road you could see the sun going down, you started to pick up the pace so you could get to your special spot to watch it. You were so close, you just had to cross the road. 

As you started crossing the narrow, cracked road, you saw a BMW headed straight towards you. You could have run, but you were in to much fear and shock. The driver was obviously tired and wasn't paying attention, when he saw you it was to late. You felt your body numb as the car struck you. Luckily the driver stopped in time, so the car didn't flatten you. The driver immediately opened the car door and ran towards you as your vision started to fade. The last thing you saw before completely blacking out was a young blonde man.                                                                                                                                                                            

 *Rudy's P.O.V*

I quickly grabbed the girl as she fainted in my arms. I put her in the backseat of my car and rushed her to the hospital in fear that she was dying. I had the chance to call 9-1-1 and let them know that I was coming. It was near dark when you got to the hospital. There was a nurse and an EMT waiting outside with a stretcher. I helped them open the car door. I watched as they wheeled away this mystery girl.

"Well aren't you coming?" The EMT questioned as they wheeled her away.

I stood there for a second then started following. I wanted to make sure she was okay.

*Time skip*                                                                                                                                                                              *Your P.O.V*

You heard the sound of beeping as you woke up, completely forgetting the events of last night, your eyes opened. It all rushed back to you. You looked around the bland hospital room, only to see a Blonde stranger sleeping on the cold hard floor. The nurse came in to check on you. Once she saw you were awake she told you,

"Oh good your up! Ill go grab a doctor"

The blonde boy started yawning and stretching as the nurse walked out, closing the door, you looked down at him confused. Once he realized where he was, he looked up at you. He immediately got up and walked towards you. He looked down at the ground as he said,

"I'm sorry, I shoulda' been watching the road, I've just never seen anybody on that road before. But that's no excuse for what I did to you."

You gave a chuckle. He looked at you confused since h'ed just apologized and you started laughing. You weren't really the best in uncomfortable situations

"It's fine" you said with a smile as you looked down at the cast on your wrist."Plus this cast is pretty cool."

You both started laughing as the doctor came in and the stranger went to sit on the side of the bed. 

"Hello miss Y/L/N, you sure are lucky, you only have a small fracture on your right wrists. You'll be fine." He looked down at his clipboard then continued. "Your free to leave when your ready," he said, handing you a bottle of pain medication. "Just take that once a day for two weeks and then call us to make another appointment, now then, lets discuss billing."

The Blonde boy stood up and told the doctor, "I'll take care of that." The doctor led him outside the room as mr. no name smiled at you.

You were a little confused that a complete stranger, who hit you with a car, wanted to pay your hospital bills. But you probably weren't going to be able to afford them anyways. Since your mom died everything had gone down hill. Your dad left when you were 3, so she was all you really had. Ever since your mom died you'd been sleeping on your friends couches and working 3 jobs. You finally gathered enough money to get a small apartment on the sketchy side of town. Money was tight, so you immediately started thinking of ways you could pay the blonde boy back.

The stranger walked back in without the doctor and grabbed your hand, pulling you out of bed. He handed you your clothes and told you to go change in the bathroom. You went in and got ready. You had some trouble getting your sleeve over your cast, but it got on eventually. You walked back out to see the blonde man swinging around his car keys.

"I'll drive ya home" He smiled. You gave him a quick smile and replied "Its alright, ill find my way".

As you walked to the door he grabbed your good wrist and turned you around "I'm taking you home". The truth is, you didn't really want him to see the kind of place you lived in, it was kind of embarrassing.

"I don't even know your name, how do I know your not trying to kidnap me?" You joked.

"Fine, I'm Rudy. Rudy Pankow. Now can I take you home" He said with a grin on his face.

"I'm Y/N." you said with a slight smile. "And I guess you can take me home..."

You both walked out of the hospital room side by side. He led you to his car, which was still parked at the front. He opened the door for you "What a gentlemen." you teased. You got yourself buckled in the passenger seat as Rudy got into the drivers seat. You both made small talk for a while, and you gave him directions, but other than that the car ride was pretty quiet. You made a plan for him to drop you off a block away from your apartment Complex, so he wouldn't see how dirt poor you were.

Once you got there, he asked "You sure you live in a Cannabis store?"

You laughed nervously and replied "We aren't far, i'll just walk from here. And I swear i'll pay you back. Thanks for the ride."

"I'll walk you, and don't worry about paying me back."

"No, no, its fine, i'll pay you back. And you don't have to walk me, i'm sure i'll be fine." You said with a nervous smile.

"Nope, not taking your money, and i'm walking you" He said.

You both got out of the car after you nervously agreed with him, since he wouldn't stand down. He walked by your side as you led the way. He didn't seem to really even care or realize where I lived. Once we got to the building he asked me "Want me to take you to your apartment?". I knew he wasn't going to take no for an answer, so I said yes. We walked up the wooden flight of stairs. You could see his face slightly turning red, but you didn't act on it.

Once you got to your door, you said "Well, this is it". He turned towards you and starred into your eyes for a second. You could feel your face turning red. He caressed your cheek, and the next thing you knew, his lips were pressed against yours, he kissed you, and you kissed him back. You both pulled away, he scratched his head and smiled as he looked down at the ground. You chuckled before grabbing his head and pushing it towards you, you looked down at his lips and kissed him passionately.

A/N,

Thanks for reading!                                                                                                                                                              Sorry if it wasn't the best, this is my first book                                                                                                    Let me know if you want a part two!