Tell Them - Rudy Pankow

(Y/f/s- Your favorite show)

(Y/n- Your name)

Everybody shipped Rudy and I together, our characters on Outer Banks were dating, and the fans thought the spark was real. Little did they know, it was! Rudy and I started dating on set, a year before the show was released. Nobody knew except the crew and our cast mates, we didn't want social media to ruin what we had.

*Present time*

It was 9:30 in the morning, Rudy and I were sitting in our new bed. The cast had just separated after a few weeks of quarantining together, Rudy and I stuck together and got a small apartment just off the ocean.

Rudy was scrolling through tiktok, which he downloaded two days ago.

"Hey, we should make one of those," I pointed to his phone.

"Y/n, the fans would find out, they know we all went our separate ways." He replied, looking at me worriedly.

"Maybe... that's a good thing," I tell him with a smirk. He just sat there thinking for a second, then gave me a are you sure? Look. I nodded my head to him.

"I don't wanna hide this anymore," I told him after a couple minutes of thinking.

Rudy gave me a wide smile and said, "me neither."

I got out of bed and started changing as Rudy continued scrolling through tiktok.

I put on a white shirt and a wrap around floral skirt.

(Your outfit)

(Your outfit)

"Hey y/n, come here," Rudy called me over, I walked up to the bed and sat down on the edge next to him.

"We should do this," He said and flipped the phone in my direction.

It showed a teenage girl with black hair doing a dance

"Wait, renegade, renegade"

"Awwwwwww, Rudy, that's cute that you think you can dance," I said with a pouty face. He put his hand to his heart and opened his mouth pretending he was hurt.

"We can try, I guessssss." I said as I jokingly rolled my eyes.

Rudy got out of bed and put his phone on the dresser, the video kept repeating itself as we tried to follow along. I eventually memorized it, but Rudy was still trying to get past the first part. I flopped down on the bed as the music kept repeating itself. I grabbed my ear buds and put them in, but it still wasn't blocking out the music.

"Rudyyyy, are you almost done," I scoffed in annoyance as I sat up.

"Uhhhhhhh, yeah, just give me another minute,"He replied.

I flopped back down to the bed and sighed.

"Just gonna get dressed," He said opening his drawers

He got out his white cargo shorts and an orange, floral button down shirt, to match my outfit.

We got up and walked out of the bedroom, we put the phone against a wall, you could see our couch and tv in the background.

It took a thousand tries before Rudy was pleased with himself.

"Andddddd, post. Done!" He said with excitement.

The caption read, "Guess it's time to tell you guys..."

We sat on the couch next to each other, our hands interlocked, I curled up my knees and rested them on Rudy's lap, my head resting on his shoulder. He grabbed the remote and started playing y/f/s. He hated the show, but he didn't care, as long as I was watching with him.

It had been a couple hours, and you got up to make some pasta for dinner. Rudy had paused the show and started looking at his phone. I walked over and looked over his shoulder, the expression on his face was shocked, and confused.

He tried to turn the phone off once he'd seen me, but I took it out of his hands. He was looking at the comments on our video.

"You can do better"

"Really? You gotta be joking, she's disgusting"

"You gotta be joking"

"People who hate her--->"

"Why her? Why not Madison?"

"I like JJ's dad more than I like this"

"She's so ugly"

"Ew, she cant even dance lol"

Rudy looked up at me with sorrowful eyes, I looked around for a second.

"I'll um, I'll go finish the pasta" I told him.

He wanted to give me space, so he went into the bedroom. I walked over to the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror, years of building up my confidence, down the drain.

I suddenly felt my eyes well up with tears, I tried to keep them there, but they poured out. I let out quiet sobs and sat down in the corner of the bathtub. Rudy walked into the bathroom once the sobs started getting louder.

I looked up at him, he stood in the doorway. I put my head down to my knees.

After a couple seconds, I felt a strong arm wrap around me. I looked up to see Rudy sitting next to me.

I wrapped both of my arms around him and sobbed into his chest, I was getting his shirt wet, but he didn't seem to care. He just tightened his grip around me, and rested his chin on my head.

His hands were making circles on my back, attempting to comfort me.

After a couple minutes of crying, I started to calm down. I pulled away from Rudy's grip and looked at him in the eyes, he had obviously been crying too.

"Do you think im ugly," I asked him under my breath.

"WHAT?! No! Look at yourself! You're even beautiful after crying!" He replied, reaching for my hands.

"I'm not gonna listen to those comments, and you shouldn't either, they're just a bunch of low lives sitting in their mothers basements. I love you! I'd never leave you just because a couple comments told me to!" He automatically froze once he realised what he'd just said. "Uhh... I'm sor-". I cut him off

"I love you too," I said wiping a tear away from my cheek, but this time, it was a happy tear.

He gave me a confused look, but it turned into a smile. "I can't believe we said that for the first time in a bathtub," We both chuckled. He stood up, pulling me up with him.

"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP" The timer on the stove went off.

"I think dinners ready,'' he said as he kissed my forehead and led me to the kitchen.

A/N-

I kinda hate this, but whateverrrrrrrrr. Thanks for almost 200 views and all the votes!