JJ imagine

A/N-

Hey guys! I know this is Rudy imagines, but I had an idea for JJ, so I think i'll alternate between Rudy and JJ imagines.

I was sitting with the pogues, JJ, John B, Kie and Pope. We had all just finished arguing about what we were going to do with the money we found in the hotel. Kie and I thought it would be best to pass the money off to Lana Grubbs, but we came to the decision that we should just lay low and act normal. The boys were fishing, Kie was next to John B and I was laying on the deck trying to tan, I snapped out of my gaze when I heard Kie say,

"Right, and how exactly do we do that?"

"Kegger?" JJ answered with a smirk looking at Kie and then down to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got to the beach and set the keg up, JJ got his lawn chair and sat next to it, beer in hand. I wandered off once people started arriving, crowds were never my thing. I sat on a large piece of driftwood, staring into the ocean alone with my thoughts. I heard footsteps coming up behind me, I turned around hastily in fear it was my father, he didn't like it when I went to these parties, h'ed give me a couple punches so I could "learn my lesson". 

When I saw JJ I released the breathe I didn't know i'd been holding. 

"Woah, sorry princess. I didn't mean to startle you, I was just looking for you," he said apologetic.

I scooched to one side of the driftwood and patted it, motioning for him to come sit down. I turned my gaze back to the ocean as he sat and started talking.

"So, remind me why you never hang out wit us at parties? Are you too cool for us or something" He says with a pouty face.

I slap his arm playfully and say "Ya, thats definitely the reason". I put my sunglasses over my eyes and posed.

"Okay, but seriously, why do you hang out here every time we throw a party?" He says after laughing at my pose. 

I sit there for a minute thinking as he waited for a response.                                                                            "I-" I got cut off by the sound of Sarah Cameron's laugh. I scoff "why is she here."

JJ looks over at Sarah and Topper. "I don't know, but lets just make sure Kie doesn't see her." He replied. Kie hated Sarah Cameron, they were best friends in the 9th grade, enemy's in the 10th. None of us really knew why, but if Kie hated someone, I hated them too.                   

JJ walked me over to the Keg to get a beer. I usually didn't drink, in fear of turning out like my dad. But one cup wouldn't do much harm. JJ turned around to hand me my beer, but just as I was about to take it from his hand he saw Sarah and Topper walking towards us. 

"Hey hey hey! Sarah! Can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?" JJ says handing the drink in Sarah's direction.

"No thanks," she replies trying to walk off.

"Is it not fancy enough for you" JJ says looking down at her.

"No, we we're just leaving" She says as I tap JJ.

"JJ, just leave her alone, lets go"

"Hey, you know what? I'll take it." Topper interrupts.

"That's nice man, but I didn't ask you. If you said pretty please, then maybe, but you didn't." JJ replied to Topper with a smirk.