New Arrival

(No One's POV)

You were a new student at Karasuno, you had no friends except for Kiyoko which was a family friend and she was a year older than you. You were really social so you knew making new friends will be really easy, you were in fact a little popular at your old school. You had to change schools since your parents decided to move into a nicer house, you didn't really mind but you knew you will miss your friends.

Your parents weren't around a lot since they had to work but you were used to it. You loved your parents a lot, but sometimes they took weekends off to spend time with you.

(Time skip)

You showed up to your first class, "Ah there she is!" The teacher said cheerfully"This is our new student! Please introduce yourself!" He said looking at you as you entered the class hesitantly. "Hi, my name is (Y/N) and I hope we can all get along together!" You say with a wide grin on your face. Your teacher points at you the empty seat between  a guy with a buzz cut and another with brown hair a small blonde streak in the middle.

(Time skip)

As the bell rang for lunch, you grab your things and head to the cafeteria to join Kiyoko. "So (Y/N), have you thought of joining any club lately?" You hesitate before answering "Well not really, but I like watching Volleyball and Basketball!" You answer as you give her a wide smile. "Would you like to be manager with me for the volleyball team?" You think about it for a second 'Would it be a good idea?' You thought.
"Sure why not!" As you finish your lunch, you go to your locker and grab your things for the next period.

(Time skip)

Kiyoko meets you after school"Hey (Y/N)!, I'm so sorry I can't drive you back home today the boys have a practice today! Oh, talking about the team, would you like to meet the members before committing into management?"
"Well duh! You know I love meeting new people!" You tell her giving the 'obvious look'. As you enter the gym, you see a tall blonde guy, a grey haired guy, another one who seems to look younger with black hair and the 2 guys you sat between in class!

You see the orange haired guy coming to you having a very energetic aura " Hi! Who are you?" "Hey! I'm (L/N) (F/N), I will be assistant manager of the team!" You say with a grin on your face, the short guy's face seem to light up with joy. You genuinely liked this guy's energy. Then you saw the two boys in your class going over Kiyoko, she seemed to not be bothered by it but being the good friend you are you say in an intense tone

"Leave her alone, won't you? Do you guys think she will even like you guys?" They turn around realizing there was someone else in the gym. The guy with the buzz cut comes up to you " Who do you think you are?" He said with a very weird face

You just laughed, you found the face he made hilarious! Well you were a very childish person so people wouldn't be surprised

You just laughed, you found the face he made hilarious! Well you were a very childish person so people wouldn't be surprised. And then it attracted all the attention to all the guys in the gym, everyone turned to see a girl laughing and buzz cut guy with a shocked and confused look.
'That was quite a day!'

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

𝔻𝕚𝕕 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙? 𝔹𝕥𝕨 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕛𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕥. 𝕀 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣!!!