Sweet Evening

A few days has passed and you still hadn't invited anybody, sometimes you just liked being alone. It was night time as you were scrolling on your phone, you got this text message from your mom

From 💗Mom💗:
Hey sweetie! I've got some bad news, sorry, so your father and I will still be away for minimum two months, I know I'm really sorry😅 I know you don't have school tomorrow so I figured you'd still be awake! I highly reccomend to stay safe and stay with someone too!!! I'm extremely sorry!

As you read the text, you just got extremely dispointed, 'Well atleast it can't get worse!' You thought to yourself. You just decided to text since you knew he'd still be awake.

From crazy potato:
Aaayyyy wassup bro?

From Tanaka:
Oh not much, how about you?

From crazy potato:
Um well... Basically my parents
Will be away for atleast 2 months, I was wo dering if you, nishinoya, and some of my friends could hangout sometime?

From Tanaka:
WOAAHHH, 2 MONTHS?!
Yeah of course! You're my best friend!

From crazy potato:
Aaahhh, thank youuuu

From Tanaka:
No problem!!!

You kept scrolling through Instagram until you fell asleep, you had no school tomorrow.

When you woke up, you heard the doorbell ring.

(Y/N)'s POV:
'Why's there someone at my door already?'
I opened the door to see Tanaka, I was shocked but then realize I was still wearing my PJ's and haven't done my hair yet.'SHIT I DID NOT WANT HIM TO SEE ME LIKE THIS' You blush out of embarrassment.

No one's POV:
"WOW YOU LOOK LIKE A TOTAL MESS!" Tanaka said while he was laughing, your were not having it.
"Oh shut up! Who in the world comes at people's houses extremely early in the morning?" "Ummm...(Y/N) it's 1 pm..."
"WHAT?!Okay just come in I'll get ready"

As you got up the stairs to go to your bedroom, you were totally embarrassed 'what was Tanaka doing here and ALONE?' You thought. When you went downstairs, you went over Tanaka who was sitting on the couch, you sat at the other end of the couch which felt like you needed an uber to go on the other side.

"So what're you here for?" You asked still a little embarrased
"Oh I just wanted to ask if you'd like to join me and Nishinoya for ice cream"
"You know you could've just texted me, right?"
"Oh..." he says as rubbing the back of his head with his hand
"Yeah sure I can join you guys"
"AWESOME" he screams

As you left the house, you went over Nishinoya's house to pick him up.
You and Tanaka ring the doorbell but then hide so you could scare him. After a few seconds, someone opens the door, with you're reflexes you guys jump out of your hiding spot both screaming "NOYYAAAA" But you all just see a frightened older woman. You and Tanaka look at each other and realized you messed up.

The woman gets back to her senses and says
"You are the friends of Yuu? He never mentioned he was friend with a girl. Come in kids"
As you both went in his house, you are pretty sure this woman is his mother.
"YUU YOU HAVE FRIENDS OVER"
As you both sat on the couch, you saw Nishinoya getting down the stairs
"Friends?" He says confused
Then he saw both of you and got hyped up
"TANAKAAAAAA, (Y/NNNNN)!!!!"
"NOOOOYYAAAAAA" you all say in unison
The mom stays normal as if screaming was scheduled on her daily basis

"Why're you guys here?" He says while hugging you all
"Aahhh, we came to see if you wanted to eat ice cream with us"
"But I've gotta focus on studies, training camp is next week, and I can't fail any subject"
You look at Tanaka is suspicion
"Tanaka, are you ready for your exams?"

He just gives this shocked look as you knew he forgot to prepare himself"Tanaka I know you need to prepare, or you won't go to the training camp either! Let's go study at my house, jve always had good grades I can go help ya'll""I'm sorry but I'd ...

"Tanaka I know you need to prepare, or you won't go to the training camp either! Let's go study at my house, jve always had good grades I can go help ya'll"
"I'm sorry but I'd rather stay here" nishinoya says, you were quite shocked because Nishinoya and Tanaka are like the best friends
"Then it's just me and you!" You say smiling
"Sorry for the intrusion Mrs.Nishinoya!" You both bow

Time skip:
You were both in your room studying, as time went by, you were pretty tired, but you think you did a great job at helping Tanaka!
You feel a vibration in your pocket, you see it's coming from your phone

From Noya⚡:
So how was it with Tanaka😏

From crackhead:
YOU PLANNED THIS? HOW DARE YOU????

From Noya ⚡:
Are you guys a couple yet?

From crackhead:
NOYA I WILL KILL YOU!!!

You didn't realize Tanaka was sleeping on the floor, you chuckled and took a few pics of him, then you placed him on your bed, you went to go make dinner.
You made (fav meal)

You went back to your room and Tanaka was still sleeping, you tried to wake him up by poking his arm, but he was still sound asleep, so then you shaked him lightly and quietly said his name, but nothing. So the best option was to slap him and scream his name

"TANAKAAAAAAA" (SLAP!)
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"
"YOU WOULDN'T WAKE UP, AND YOU SLEPT ON THE FLOOR, AND I MADE DINNER"
"If I slept on the floor why am I on a bed"
You blushed lightly, you didn't think he'd bring this up
"I-I felt bad...and I placed you there..." you said while avoiding any kind of eye contact. He just laughed at your reaction, then he had to go home, you felt extremely happy when you were with him.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

𝕀𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪, 𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥, 𝕙𝕦𝕘𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪.