Introduction to the team

ℍ𝕖𝕪 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤! 𝕊𝕠 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕔 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖!

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

As a tall guy comes behind Tanaka and hits the top of his head with a fist, it makes a 'bonk' sound that makes you laugh a little, you weren't a very mature person. "Stop you're intimidating her Tanaka! Anyways, I'm Daichi, captain of team!" He says as reaching a hand to shake it

"It's nice to meet you, I am (L/N) (F/N)" as you shook his hand. The rest of the team starts introducing themselves, once they're done, you tell them you will be the assistant manager of the team, Nishinoya and Tanaka get all excited and say in unison "ANOTHER GODDESS WITH US" You were kind of grossed out with the comment, you were disapointed such cute guys would be so perverted.

As you watch them practice, you were amazed by the skills of every single one of the members, you thought to yourself
'Waw this team is so manly!'

After practice, Kiyoko couldn't drive you back home since she had errands and you didn't want to go by yourself, you went over Tanaka and Nishinoya since they were in your class, who were getting ready to leave "Um hey guys, so Kiyoko usually gives me a lift back home, but today she can't, do you mind to accompany home? I don't want to walk alone" you told them with a slight blush. They both say "ANYTHING FOR GODDESS (Y/N)!" in unison.

As you walk home with them, you get to know them a little bit more and you genuinely like their energy, you were very energetic but also childish." When I met you Tanaka for the first time, your face was so funny! Wait Let me try to imitate it!" You look at him and try to make one of his 'scary' faces, Nishinoya and Tanaka looks at you, then look at each other, then look into the darkness with 'proud parents' faces.

You knew it was easy making friends, and they also liked your energy. As you arrived home, you waved at Nishinoya and Tanaka and said "Thanks Tanaka! Thanks Nishinoya!" They both wave back with a smile on their faces and say in unison "No problem (Y/N)!!!"

You go back into your house proud you were able to get along easily with them.

     ✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

𝔸𝕙𝕙𝕙,, ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤? 𝕊ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕂𝕁 𝔽𝕆ℝ 5 𝕍𝕀𝔼𝕎𝕊! 𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊 𝕄𝔸𝕂𝔼𝕊 𝕄𝔼 𝕎𝔸ℕℕ𝔸 𝕂𝔼𝔼ℙ 𝕌ℙ 𝕎𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝕄𝕐 𝕎𝕆ℝ𝕂, 𝕀𝔽 𝕄𝔸ℍ 𝕎𝕆ℝ𝕂 𝔸ℙℙℝ𝔼ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕋𝔼𝔻, 𝕀 𝕎𝕀𝕃𝕃 𝔻𝕆 𝕄𝕆ℝ𝔼!