Big Sis

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕠 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪!

A few more weeks has passed and you had become comfortable with your relationship with Tanaka. Today he invited you over to his house. You got ready and put a cute but comfortable outfit. You wore an oversized sweater with peache print on it and a cute pink skirt to match it with.

As you got to the house, you were greeted by his big sister, you were quite nervous because she looked really cool and you didn't know if you'd get along with her 'You got this, everyone loves you' you thought trying to reassure yourself

As you talked with her, you realized she was really awesome a d you guys got along really well. When Tanaka wanted some alone time with you, he brought you to his room. To your surprise it was clean and tidy, little did you know, it's actually always a mess, he just cleaned it for you.

You guys were talking and you started to go on your phone to read fanfictions. You laid on his bed and started reading. He sooner realized, and decided to snuggle with you and he was spooning you.

"What're you reading?"
"This fanfiction about (favorite anime character)"
He pulled you tighter in the cuddle and took your phone away
"Am I not enough for youu?"
"Ryuuu, don't say that, all of my heart belongs to you!"
He blushed since it was rare you called him by his first name
"Then stop reading fanfictions a d love meee"
"Awww but I do love you, you're so jellllyyy"

You turned to face him and buried your face in his chest out of embarrassment as soon as you realized what you were doing.

"You're so cute embarrassed (Y/N)-chan"
"A-and you're cute jealous" you blurted out still slightly embarrassed
"We need to have more moments like this"
"Definetly...I love you, Ryu"
"I love you too"

Your faces began to come closer until your lips met into a very passionate kiss, it felt like the world around you stopped, it was the best moment in the world for you.

                       𝓖𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭

𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘! 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕪 𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕥! Glxssywingbvnny
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥!