4: Thursday Night

Jimin frowned

Jimin frowned. He hadn't seen Minkyun once this week. Not since Monday morning when he left the house. Jimin didn't want to seem clingy, but he really missed his boyfriend.

"Jimin, I'm leaving. Can you lock up when you're done?" Hoseok asked, opening the door to the dance room and interrupting Jimin's brooding.

The smaller boy nodded, "Mmmhm."

"What's wrong? You look like a puppy that got its bone stolen by another puppy," Hobi stepped into the room further.

Jimin shook his head, "It's nothing. There's just this one girl in my class that I feel bad for. She's always falling behind, and I've done my best to help her." The lie rolled off of his tongue easier than it should have. It wasn't one-hundred percent made up, but it definitely was not as bad as he made it seem.

The older shook his head with a small smile, "You're so empathetic, Ji. Don't worry about her. She'll catch up one day and be better than the rest because of all of the work she put in."

Jimin returned the tiny smile, "Go home, hyung. You look tired."

"You aren't wrong," Hoseok laughed and went to leave, "Don't stay too late, or I'll have to make you take a day off like last time."

"Anything but that," Jimin gasped dramatically, not taking the man seriously.

Both guys laughed as the elder departed. Once Jimin was alone, he locked the doors and went back to his favorite practice room. Then his sulking mood was back, but he danced and danced. Until his whole body was sore, and his feet were numb.

*****

Jimin let himself lay down on the floor for a breather. He stared at the ceiling, letting his brain wander off to whatever it thought of first. Eventually, when he regained some energy, Jimin peeled himself off of the floor and packed his stuff into his duffle bag. He threw the thing over his shoulder and left the dance studio after locking up.

The street didn't have the normal amount of people since it was now eight-thirty at night. Jimin walked alone down the brightest lit streets he could find. He walked into his apartment building and stopped by his mailbox to see if he had anything. Of course, he had a few bills sitting in there as always. But there was an envelope from Hoseok-hyung as well.

"What-?" Jimin whispered to himself. He opened the sealed letter right there.

Dear Jimin,

You've been working very hard lately. I'm proud of you and how much you've improved. You're such a great teacher to all of the little kids. I know our team will do amazing tomorrow in the competition. We've all practiced so hard.

Anyway, here's a little bonus for working so hard at the studio lately. It's not much, but I hope you like it.

DON'T FORGET TO REST

-Hobi :)

Folded up with the note was a check written out to him for one-hundred dollars. Jimin smiled widely. "I can't believe that shithead did this," he 'tsked' as he tucked the letter along with his bills into the side pocket of his bag.

Jimin continued on up to the fifth floor of the building where his apartment was situated. When he got there, he realized that his door wasn't locked and immediately got scared. Jimin always locked his door.

Slowly, he pushed it open and poked his head in. Jimin cringed when the door made a loud creaking noise, and it made him freeze.

"Jimin?"

The man took a deep breath, "Fucking Tae, don't do that again!" He scolded as he closed the door behind him and walked further into his home. Jimin left his bag in the kitchen and went to the living room. There, sitting on the couch, was Jungkook.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Taehyung jumped up and ran over to the sweaty Jimin, hugging him hard.

Jungkook smiled, "I came over, but you weren't home, and I was worried, so I called Tae to see if he knew where you were. But he didn't, so he came over to wait with me."

Jimin nodded with an embarrassed smile, "I'm disgusting, Tae, get off."

"We share the same germs, Jimi. It doesn't bother me," Tae giggled, "Actually, we are germs."

Jimin made a scrunchy face and pushed his best friend off of him. Jimin smiled, "Nasty. Anyway, I'm gonna go get showered and changed. You two are welcome to stay if you want."

"Yay! Sleepover!"

"I'll be right back," Jimin said and then walked off to the bathroom.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, "He looked super tired."

Tae went back to the couch and sat down, "He did. But who wouldn't after working with kids all day?"