04 ❱ ━━━━ GO TO SLEEP

━━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER FOUR
❝ go to sleep ❞
━━━━━━━━━━━

" FUCK YEAH, SCHOOLS OVER! Time to head home and sleep! " a student cheered as he walked out of the gates of Inarizaki. Yes, it was after school. Students were either heading home, going to their after school clubs, or just vibing around. The hallways were empty, with only Y/n making her way to wherever the gym was located at.

Okay, you can do this Y/n! Just ask for his
Instagram, it's easy!

It's not easy...

No, It is!

He's just going to call you weird...

We can't miss out on this chance, social
anxiety! He could be my potential friend!

Whatever...

✎。。。

As she stood at the entrance of the gym, Y/n had slapped herself in the face as if it could help snap her out of her negative thoughts. It obviously didn't work. And in return, she now had a red hand mark on both sides of her face.

" You have no brain cells because
I stole them all in the womb. "

" Fuck you, 'Samu! "

" Hey! Stop fighting before
I tell Kita! "

Voices filled with rage could be heard coming from inside the gym. Followed by an extremely loud noise of what seemed like a bench falling onto the ground.

And just like what any other human being would do, Y/n decided to take a look inside to see what the ruckus was all about. Her eyes immediately widened when she saw a group of boys. No, not just any boys, really good looking boys. Other than the two identical twins fighting, the rest were busy stretching, and Y/n had an amazingly good view of them.

She stared intently at the boys, admiring their well-toned muscles from afar. Let's just say, it felt like she was looking at really hot anime characters— wait what?

But if you think y/n is a closet
pervert, you're wr0!ng

In one swift movement, she immediately took out her sketchbook from her bag and began sketching out everything, trying her best to recreate what she saw without being caught. The girl would take a few seconds to examine their body features before turning around to hide behind the walls as she sketched onto her book.

This is great! Free drawing references
for future inspiration! I better do this quick
before they notice!

Among the boys, there was someone who felt extremely uneasy— Omimi could feel a pair of eyes watching him. But whenever he turned around, they would suddenly disappear.

That's weird, I thought I could
feel someone watching me.

Suna and Kita were seen walking towards the boys from the storage room, each of them pushing a volleyball cart filled with volleyballs.

The identical twins, immediately stopped their quarrel with each other after seeing Kita approaching them and began picking up the fallen bench as if they were trying to cover up the evidence that they were fighting again.