CHAPTER 8 : A secret that shouldn't have been heard. (EDITED 06/22)

We are going back to the "current time", just after Enoria and Yangcha's reunion ^-^ ♥

-----------------------------------------------------------

After their secret reunion, Enoria and Yangcha didn't get the chance to see each other again privately. She was maybe Tagon's new guard but the Union Leader still made HaeTuak keep an eye on her so everytime she was dismissed she had to go back directly to her room or else the maid was making a fuss to Tagon. Yangcha was always by Tagon's side anyway, so when he was dismissed he always went back to the Daekans' headquarters.

They didn't mind, maybe they couldn't see or talk to each other privately for now but, as Tagon's guards, they passed their days next to each other and that was already fine for them. Each time the Union Leader wasn't looking at them, they talked through their eyes. And each time they were waiting outside the office together, sweet gestures accompanied their talkative looks.

That day, when Taealha entered the office, as usual, she looked at Enoria with an annoyed expression. Tagon noticed, he knew his lover didn't really appreciate her, because she was too confident to her taste. Taealha was a woman who loved to have control over others so the fact she didn't seem to be able to control Enoria displeased her. The Union Leader dismissed the Igutu, sending her to rest.

"Why? I am not tired," Enoria said, looking at Tagon.

She wanted to stay, not for Tagon's sake, but because she was fine being near Yangcha all day. The masked warrior, who was just next to her, was often amused by the way she replied to Tagon. She often tried to act properly, like a servant should act, but her natural always came back quickly. She couldn't fight against her own nature, she wasn't someone born to serve and obey orders.

"Because I am telling you to," Tagon replied with a smile he was trying to restrain.

Enoria rolled her eyes and sighed. "Alright, I am leaving then, but Tagon, don't forget to think about what I asked you please." 

Taealha clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Honorifics, girl," she said looking at Enoria.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot again. Tagon Niruha, could you please reflect on the request I have humbly shared with you earlier?" Enoria corrected herself, with a sarcastic tone, looking at Tagon.

Yangcha cracked a small smile under his mask, Enoria was having fun provoking Taealha on purpose, he could see that in her eyes when he dared to look at her. He knew well she was mischievous but during the past years he hadn't seen her interact with other people, it was only her and him back then, so it was amusing to see her like that with others. But her actions made it hard for him to control his emotions, no matter how much he wanted to smile or laugh because of her, he couldn't show anything. Not showing any interest in her, controlling himself and not looking at her wasn't easy and yet, he didn't want her to be anywhere else.

"Even when you are using proper language it doesn't sound respectful at all coming from your mouth," Taealha hissed. 

- You can oblige someone to use honorifics but you can't oblige someone to respect you... Respect is earned, not ordered, Lady Taealha... Enoria replied, provocatively.

"I will think about it. Now leave," Tagon interrupted. The two women both had strong personalities, he couldn't let them provoke each other freely or one of them would probably end up dead and he didn't know which one.

"Thank you, Niruha," Enoria replied to Tagon with the appropriate gesture.

"You," Taealha said grabbing hold of Enoria's wrist as she was heading to the door, "that's the last time I ask you to be respectful with your language."