2

"My father...didn't want me...? I was a bother to him..?" You didn't know whether to be sad or angry.

For the longest time it was just you and your father. Sure he was an alcoholic but you still had to care for him since he was the only thing you had in the world. So to hear that you were a nuisance to him made you upset.

But what pissed you off is how fast he was willing so sell you away to some stranger for a small chunk of cash. Like what a shitty dad.

"Fuck him." You said as you got off the bed and decided to look around the room.

There was a beautiful walk in closet with room for your clothes (if you ever get them back), and plenty of shoe room in the closet as well.

There was a decent size dresser beside the walk in closet. On top of the dresser was a few cologne bottles and deodorant on it. The perfume was French so you had no idea what it said.

As you looked closer around the room you noticed how well kept it was. It wasn't like a typical guy room where clothes were scattered across the floor with cans with god knows what inside of it. It was a well kept room where everything inside of it and where it was placed just makes since.

'This room is absolutely stunning' you think as you walk over to the door that leads to the bathroom.

When you opened the door you gasped. It was absolutely stunning.

(Yes there are curtains on the windows in this story and there is a step which makes it easier to get into the tub in the story as well)

Sure it didn't match the aesthetic bakugo had going on in the other room with a lot of red and black but this room was still stunning.

After a few minutes of being in complete awe of the rooms you were in, you left the bathroom to be met with bakugo holding a dress and shoes in the bedroom.

"Lookin around? Do you like it?"

"I do. It's very well kept." You said with a small smile on your face.

He lets out a hum of satisfaction when he heard your answer. "Thanks. I try my hardest to keep this place spotless."

"You keep this place clean? All by yourself?"

"Yep. Don't sound so surprised babydoll. My men are expected to keep their rooms clean, but I'm in charged of this room, the bathroom, and pretty much the rest of the house."

"So you're telling me you don't have maids or anything to help you out?"

"Sometimes my men help out, but we did have a maid. Once. But she was quick to try and sell out our base with the police. So we had to get rid of her."

With him saying that, a chill runs up your spine, reminding you exactly where you are. Bakugo seems pretty nice in this conversation but he still is a killer. You need to keep that in mind.