3

When you arrived at the party, bakugo came out of the car as Denki opened your door and bakugo helped you out. "Remember your rules."

"I remember."

"Good." Bakugo wrapped his arm around you waist and headed inside.

Inside, there was a girl sitting on the couch with a baby in her arms, and then around the rest of the room were different intimidating people.

"Bakugo. Glad to see you could make it. This must be y/n?"

You turned your head to see a male with his hair that goes in different directions walk up to him.

"Yeah, Izuku this is y/n

"Yeah, Izuku this is y/n." You nodded your head as Izuku out his arm around bakugo. "Let's head to my office and talk business shall we? Y/n will be safe if she sits next to Ochako."

Bakugo let's go of your waist and sighs softly. "Sure. Y/n go sit with Ochako, I'll be back soon," and with that both of the boys headed upstairs and you headed over to the only girl who was in the house. As expected, Denki follows behind you and stands behind the couch next to a guy with black hair and they instantly both start talking and laughing like idiots. "Hi. I'm Ochako. It's nice to meet you, you must be y/n."

"How do you know my name?"

She let's out a soft giggle as she rocks the baby in her arms. "Bakugo has talked so much about you. It's nice to see that you're finally with him." You smiled softly.

After a few minutes of talking, Ochako goes into the babies room to lay the baby to sleep, and a man walks up to you.

"Hey cute thing. What is a sexy thing like you doing alone without a man by your side?"

You were about to say something when you remembered the rules so you bit your lip and looked away from the man.

"Ahh babygirl don't do that. You're giving me the wrong impression. Say, how about we go into one of these free rooms and fuck?"

You started feeling disgusted. 'There are still men like this in the mafia business?' You thought as the guy sits down beside you and puts his hands up and puts them dangerously close to your breasts. "You never disagreed. Maybe you're here to satisfy these men after the party is over? Oh what a dirty girl you are. I bet you've never really had a good cock before. How about I give you a good co-"

The sound of a guns safety being unlocked is heard and the guy lets out a gasp.

"I suggest you get the FUCK away from my girl, unless you want your brains blown out right here, right fucking now."

The man quickly jumped up from the couch and bakugo threw the gun on the nearby table and lifted him up from the collar of his shirt.

"You must be new to the mafia world since I don't see any fucking men around you. So, lemme give you a little lesson about who I am and where you're at. I'm the Katsuki Bakugo. And you're at the Izuku Midoriya's house. If you weren't new to the mafia world I would have killed you right here, right now. But I'll just hurt you real bad. Denki! Kirishima! Teach this man a lesson about wanting to put his grimy hands on my girl."

Denki and Kirishima quickly wrapped their arms around the mans, and carried him off.

Bakugo sat beside you and wrapped his arms around you. "Are you ok baby? Did he touch you?"

"No, I'm ok.." he kissed your forehead and smiled softly. "Thank you for listening to your rules, but you should have tried to get denki's attention if something like that or if someone is planning on hurting you, you forget my rules and save yourself."

"Ok..."

The rest of the night seemed to go on forever. Izuku seemed nice but your feet started to hurt and when you all went to head out to the car, bakugo was more like carrying you out to the car.

"My feet are so sore.."

"I can tell. You were limping. I'll give you a massage when we get home ok?" You nodded.

—-time skip—-

When you both arrived home, bakugo helped you unzip your dress then he stepped out as you threw on these pjs that bakugo bought for you.

Then bakugo came in and took off his clothes and put on a pair of shorts then started to rub your feet

"Ya know...I've never had a girlfriend before..so I don't really know how to treat you..and I have to have such a cold exterior I don't really know how to drop my guard.."

You smiled softly. "You're doing alright."

"I'm glad. I know you probably don't have feelings for me yet, but I hope you do, because I don't want you to leave me..I want a future with you.."

You blushed softly. "Stupid you can't be saying stuff like that."

"I can because it's true."

And with that, a comfortable silence filled the room until he was done with the massage.

You then went to take off your makeup and bakugo followed into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around your waist and watched you take off your makeup.

"There's the y/n I fell in love with." He said as he gently kissed your neck. "Let's head to bed now, shall we?"

You nodded as you both headed into the bedroom and climbed into bed and fell asleep.

————————————————————————
Word count: 939

Hope y'all enjoyed if you did it that vote button and comment below.

Stay awesome and beautiful

Byeeee

-Megan