4

In the middle of the night, you were woke up with the sound of glass shattering. You quickly woke up along with bakugo. "Oh fuck!" Bakugo said as he grabbed a gun from the bedside table and got on top of you. "Stay the fuck down and do not move." He told you as the sound of gunshots filled the room, along with the door of the bedroom door being kicked down, followed by more gunshots.

Around 5 minutes later everything went quiet, and you heard a thud on the floor, then bakugo getting off of you. "Are you ok honey? Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm ok. Thank you." You said as he held you tight. "Are my men ok?"

You heard a few yes's which made you sigh mentally.

"Men, can you help me clean up the mess?"

"Yes sir." You heard, along with dragging.

You felt bakugo move a bit and then pull away from you. "It's 6. Do you wanna sleep some more or cook?"

"I'd like to cook." You said. "Ok hun, you do that. Denki will be close to you the whole time. I have to go to my office and contact a few people." You nodded, and you both went your separate ways.

———timeskip———

The two of you ate breakfast together, but that was pretty much the extent of seeing bakugo. Later that night you were reading a book, relaxing on the bed when bakugo came in and started packing a small duffel bag full of clothes.

"I'll be gone for 3 days. I'm putting my trust in you that you're not going to try to run away while I'm away. Denki, and the rest of my men except for Kirishima will be here in the house with you. So you'll be safe until I arrive." And with that, bakugo was gone.

2 days has past and Denki and you grew super close. You have to admit, you might be getting a small crush on him. The way he treated you was way different than how bakugo treated you. Denki was sweet and careful and always listened. Bakugo, even though he was trying, was rough and wasn't very careful with his words.

—-time skip—-

It was the third day, the day bakugo was supposed to come home, but he never did. Which, you honestly didn't mind because it meant you can spend more time with Denki. You knew it was wrong, oh so very wrong to be falling in love with one of your fiancé's men, but you couldn't help it. There was something...electrifying about him.

It was around 10 at night, and Denki and you were laughing about god knows what on yours and bakugo's shared bed. "That's too funny Denki." You said as Denki looked over at the clock. "Shit. Well I should get going. It's getting late."

"It's only 10. It isn't late at all, cmon stay a little bit longer." You said, a small whine escaping your lips.

"No can do m'lady. I gotta go." And with that, he quickly got off the bed, and left.

You sighed and curled up into a ball on the bed, and closed your eyes. You were already in a comfy outfit and frankly you were too lazy to change out of your f/c leggings and plain white tshirt.

—short timeskip—

It was around 1 am when Denki snuck back into your room. When he saw the state you were in he let out a quiet chuckle. "Oh this is too simple." He said walking close to you.

The feeling of someone in your room made you stir awake. "Denki? What are you-"

"Shut the hell up." He said as he jabbed a needle in your neck. "Good night."

And after a few minutes you were knocked out, which allowed him to drag you to the body bag he had waiting outside the door, and he quickly grabbed the bag, and escaped out of the back door without anyone seeing him, and jumped into a black limo.

————————————————————————
Word count: 678
Hope y'all enjoyed! If you did hit the vote button and comment below
Sorry if this seems a little rushed I'm hella tired and I have a fire gig tomorrow so I need to get some sleep.

I will not be updating this book tomorrow due to me being hella buy with this gig so wish me luck on not burning myself lol

I love you guys so much

Stay awesome and beautiful

Byeeeee

-Megan