5

Warning: if you forgot there is rape in this book and it'll be in this chapter. Squirmish? Don't read.

Also; there will be some mentions of an abortion so despite your views on the subject, just roll with it and if you really can't handle it, then go ahead and click out of the book.
————————————————————————
When you woke up you were handcuffed to a small bed. The room was only lit by only one lightbulb that hung from the ceiling directly above the bed.

The whole place smelled like mold, which made your stomach turn.

"Where in the hell am I now?" You asked what you thought was the void, until a figure came out of the darkness.

"You're at the Tokoyami hideout. The bakugo empires biggest rival."

"Denki...?"

"That's right sweet cheeks."

"You're...a traitor..?"

"Damn you're slow aren't you? Hell yeah I am."

"Why?"

"I was so bored as a Bakugo bodyguard. He's one of the most feared leaders in all the world but, he's fucking soft and nice on his men and it pisses me the fuck off. I wanna see him get real mad. I wanna see him blow and use the quirk we all know he has. And I know exactly how I'm supposed to get him that way."

Your blood runs cold. "Denki...you wouldn't.."

"Shut the hell up I'm not done speaking!" He quickly climbed up onto the bed and hovered over you. "Step one is complete. Take you away from him. Step two is...use you and then publicly humiliate you." He chuckles and looks at his watch. "And it's about time for me to start.

——a short time skip back, and we're now back at the bakugo empire——

"Y/n I'm home-"

There was no answer, which worried bakugo. He thought that leaving you along with Denki would be a good idea, but anything could have happened. "Kirishima check the cameras." He yells as he drops the duffel bag on the floor and runs upstairs, where Denki was supposed to be standing in front of the door. "Shit where is that mental pikachu?!" He yells as he opens the door to reveal that no one was inside. In a panic, he almost crashed into the door, hoping to find you in the shower or something. But sadly, that wasn't the case.

Kirishima comes running into the room. "Boss. Denki's a traitor. He took y/n and got into a limo. And I know who's limo that belongs to."

Bakugo looks down at the ground. "I knew it.
Get Deku on the phone and tell him everything you know. We leave in 15 minutes."

——back to you and Denki at the Tokoyami hideout——

"Denki, stop!" You yelled as you squirmed underneath him as he kissed all over your neck leaving marks. "You're in no position to tell me to stop. You can't even fight back." He said as he rips your nightshirt, exposing your breasts.

"Bakugo hasn't used you yet. So you're unused. I can't wait to ruin you." He says as he attacks your breasts. His tongue swirling all around your breasts as he pulls and twists the other nipple.

He leaves bite marks on your breasts and hickies on your stomach. He sits back up and checks his watch. "I should quit with this shit and get going. I'm wasting time." And with that, he rips your shorts and panties and takes off his pants and underwear.

"I hope you weren't planning on having bakugo's kids." And with that, he shoved his cock into you.

You screamed in pain as blood started to rush out of you.